OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

The red pops nicely ^. I just got an almost finished email this morning (June 20) for an order I placed on June 7. Shoe factory workers for Brons are masters now, lol. Seriously, though, I know it wouldn't happen, but Nike should be rewarding them for this quickness..

Do happy nike took off that nike + crap and diamond swoosh is an option for the regular price!!! Hope they do this with the 11 as well.

anybodys "my locker" not working i have 3 pairs saved in there and every time i go there to see them i get a constant circle going around (loading screen) im using chrome

To be honest I'm just using the excuse of Bron winning another chip to buy a pair of these overpriced Elites. It's the only way I'd allow myself to cop a pair. :lol: :smh:

i feel you gentry.

i will say this, i agree that the elite is over-priced grossly...i cant want till nike wises up and takes the majority of their lines to ID. i enjoy the individuality of sneakers over exclusivity.

and i will and dont mind paying a little extra to get exactly what i want.

it wouldve been too easy to add suede as an option, even with 3 colors...black, hazlenut and red. would have been tight.

Last edited:
Ok, now someone pull the trigger on the finals red color way so we can see how it comes out!

I already did fam!!!

While the official Championship pack looks amazing, we all know how that release is going to go, so I'll be happy with my Finals iD 's. 2 Elite iD's on the way!! So much waiting!!!

Last edited:
whats the resale lookin like on the Denims now? haha.....It just got harder to get a pair as well

Since those red Elites are releasing I might go with these instead.

Patiently waiting for release details on that pack Gentry. I have a feeling it be will just as difficult as last year along with this years MVP. Which is why I just pulled the trigger hopefully getting my order in before anyone else lol.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for release details on that pack Gentry. I have a feeling it be will just as difficult as last year along with this years MVP. Which is why I just pulled the trigger hopefully getting my order in before anyone else lol.

700 packs between China and the US.

The red pops nicely ^. I just got an almost finished email this morning (June 20) for an order I placed on June 7. Shoe factory workers for Brons are masters now, lol. Seriously, though, I know it wouldn't happen, but Nike should be rewarding them for this quickness..

I ordered on 6.8 and just got the almost finished email today. Nike being consistent for the most part with their completion time. Getting this email day after the Heat get the chip, pure awesomeness

I already did fam!!!

While the official Championship pack looks amazing, we all know how that release is going to go, so I'll be happy with my Finals iD 's. 2 Elite iD's on the way!! So much waiting!!!

Attaboy, I think I may do the same. I got 2 more I need to make. If I somehow find a way to get the Finals pack, I can always return the IDs.

Did you add a splatter? Thinking about making mine with red laces too. Still annoyed we can't get 2 sets of laces for $310+ tax.

Last edited:
Attaboy, I think I may do the same. I got 2 more I need to make. If I somehow find a way to get the Finals pack, I can always return the IDs.

Did you add a splatter? Thinking about making mine with red laces too. Still annoyed we can't get 2 sets of laces for $310+ tax.

If 700 packs is true then there *might* be hope. We'll see. I like the red and black lace so I just went with what was going to actually release. No splatter though. Since I redid the speckle on my MVP pair and it came out great I may just add some black speckle to the midsole on my own when they come in. So now just waiting on the Finals pair and the red black alt away elite. And in NJ we don't pay sales tax on kicks but I totally think the Elite should have 2 laces. The Dade, Superhero, and Crimson all have 2 pairs...

I decided to Id a pair just like the ones he wore in game 7 with the red laces......too bad we cant get the print on the toebox.

Back
Top Bottom