OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Got these last week.  They are a take on the championship pack ones but didnt want them exactly the same.  Then splashed out a bit of cash and managed to pick up a championship pack snapback, cant be many of them over in the UK lol  

Mon-
Those look awesome! That's exactly how I made mine...can't wait! Any ideas of a good I.d. To go w the palm hat?

I don't have any blue in my shoe closet so I did one the other day in a Braves colorway and the guy that did the Orioles gave me the idea in the elite. I think the elites may look better than the other. What do y'all think?

Go with the Elite...

I absolutely HATE the regular Lebron X...

They look so cheap and boring compared to the Elite...

I know its a $100 difference but you'll be happier in the long run.

Really? The elite isn't much more sophisticated they just added a carbon fiber plate on the side.... Not much of an upgrade or difference from the regular x

I feel like the 3 different materials on the upper of the Elite (mesh, hyperfuse, carbon fiber) give the shoe more contrast and more customization options...

I also really hate the medial ankle cut and overall ankle height on the regular X model...

For me, the added options and lower profile of the Elite really set it over the top.

But thats just 1 persons opinion.

I don't have any blue in my shoe closet so I did one the other day in a Braves colorway and the guy that did the Orioles gave me the idea in the elite. I think the elites may look better than the other. What do y'all think?

I was bored so I went with your Braves theme...

I feel like the 3 different materials on the upper of the Elite (mesh, hyperfuse, carbon fiber) give the shoe more contrast and more customization options...

I also really hate the medial ankle cut and overall ankle height on the regular X model...

For me, the added options and lower profile of the Elite really set it over the top.

I agree with the first and third statements. I like the X, but love the Elite given iD options. If just GR's are taken into account it could be a toss up. But the Elite iD platform is superior to the regular X for customization, etc. IMO.

Last edited:
Got these last week.  They are a take on the championship pack ones but didnt want them exactly the same.  Then splashed out a bit of cash and managed to pick up a championship pack snapback, cant be many of them over in the UK lol  

Where Can I Get This Hat?!!

I was bored so I went with your Braves theme...

I really like that second design!

I agree with Johnny Appleseed, too, especially about the ankle cut, but it's the ability to contrast colors on the toe box and that sick pointed cut where the two materials meet (also on the toe) that puts it over the edge for me. Also, I'm convinced that whoever said the zoom air is slightly lower profile on the elites is right. To me it feels less "squishy" and more stable.

Having said all that, the reg X has its own character that I love. The plain toe and higher cut almost call to mind old school hoop shoes. X's are obviously very modern, but IMO they have a little of that high top flair that says, "I'm a basketball shoe, I'm proud of it, and I don't need to try to be anything else (no offense to Kobe 8's). OK, I'm joking here a little, but you get my point..

I know a dude on Instagram selling 'em for $120 shipped a pop. $50 for the shirt, haha.
since there's a flood of them on ebay I'm guessing they might end up on ndc eventually....I thought those hats were only meant for the packs? 

Tried to embed a video but it didn't work :frown:

via Jay Marks on YouTube.

Last edited:

Completely agree.  The way the ankle back is cut is very different and really changes the entire feel of the shoe.  I hoop in both the regular x and elite, and the tongue and lockdown is slightly different in the Elite, a little more "trim" and tight fitting, which is nice on court.  The Elite really does have a different feel, and responsiveness on court.  It feels like it's lower to the ground, not as high and "bubbly" as the regular x when running. 

Back
Top Bottom