Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh how many times do you want to have the same color looking shoe in your collection???
Lets just say I know of one store that got 18 CASES! Jeezus I didn't think was even possible!
If they are stilk sitin in ur cart for 120 and u debating ... face it u dont like em...
QFT......However im a recovering sneaker addict and it's just so dam tempting!
smokin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I copped 2 pairs, but I will check out the soles. If they look like they will yellow just in the box, I will return 1 pair.

It's a dude on Ebay right now charging a grand for the special box pressures 
laugh.gif
. I didn't know a wood box could be worth so much.

Last edited:
They are nice especially the red flakes just wish they were more dull like the crown jewels. The box though :smokin Actual Wood unlike the Crown Jewel Box

I KEEP HEARING THEY ARE SHINY... DUDE CHARGING A GRAND IS AN IDIOT... PPL WILL OVER DO ANYTHING THAT HAS A NICE PACKAGE... THESE ARE DEF NOT WORTH THAT AND ANYONE WHO FEEDS INTO THAT IS A DUFUS

ITS LIKE THEY SIT IN THE LAB AND SAY "GEE..HOW CAN WE USE OUR COLOR PALLOT TO SIGNIFICANTLY UNDERWHELM THIS SHOE?" :lol: :lol:

Yall spend $300 on shoes every month, but take photos with a Gameboy camera.
Can ANYBODY take some hi res shots of the Pressures? No flash, in the sunlight or moderately lit room.

NO, due to the fact anybody with that good of a camera didn't want these $200+ Bred shoes... :lol:

NOT GONNA LIE.

THOSE HOMES ACTUALLY LOOK DECENT TO ME. PROBABLY WILL STILL PASS THOUGH. TOO MUCH ELSE COMING OUT.

A SMOKED SOLE OR CLEAR SOLE WOULD OF DEFINITELY PUSHED THEM OVER THE TOP INTO A COP FOR ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom