Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bouta set a 10.5 free on NDC..

Gonna take my chances when HoH opens up.

Rather use this gift card from Footlocker then pay cash.

got a 10.5 from Eastbay and an 11 from NDC
roll.gif

these releases the last few days have been kinda easy, i guess cuz of so many shoes dropping and the jordan 9 restocks.

got a 10 from ndc just in case i dont find a pair locally.... i got $70 in FTL gc for xmas i need to use :D

i don't even want these but I ended up getting them.....had to think about it for 5 minutes after adding to my cart :lol:

anybody not get their finishline confirmation yet? They charged my account but i never got through to the order completed page so i dont have an order #. It wouldn't allow me to buy another pair so I think my order went through but no email yet. 

While i was copping my Christmas KD V's they had the Christmas X's everywhere I don't think one person was in line for the Lebrons :smh: so if your out the 757 are Greenbrier Mall Footaction has these shoes in abundance :lol:

I got the xmas pair earlier since i missed out on the kds n the kobes werent at the place i copped from but im really thinking about returning them. These are so underwhelming in person. Def one of the most photogenic lebron xs tho. When i got them, they had a fsr nearly so i think these will last a lil longer than the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom