Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone received their confirmation email from NDC
grin.gif

Easy cop from my local FNL. no lines, no hassle... seems like a couple of years ago! but these were slept on. Not many knew they released FNL wide.

Grabbed an 11.5 around 9:15am EST from ndc. Really wanted the Kobe xmas lights tho

Last edited:
NDC almost screwed me this AM....tried searching and kept saying product is unavailable so used the twitter link and kept getting errors when trying to add to cart before was able to finally add my size. NDC was freakin out this AM!!

Struck out on Eastbay yesterday. And again on NDC today. Went to the mall on the way home and copped two pairs. They seem to be everywhere as well as the KD. The Kobe seems to be the sought after pair.

These shoes are so money in person but I had to pass considering how much money I've spent on shoes within the past two weeks.

I'm hoping Nike's through with all these junk releases for the X's and have something substantially different and better looking (maybe the X Elite) to release for the new year. Pretty disappointed in the X's as a whole. :smh:

I'm actually surprised dudes are even moved by these X's at all.

Just cancelled my order for 9.5

So hopefully if any of yall were looking for that size can grab them

Got my Lebrons through Eastbay and only had a 2 and a half minute wait time to checkout, pretty excited since it's the first time I've been able to get an order through on a hyped online release.
Question though, I got a confirmation email right after checking out, but my order still stays "waiting for approval" under order details on eastbay's site. Is that going to cause a problem?
Please send us a private message with your customer number and order number and we will be able to look into this further for you at that time.

It's still showing a 10.5 available on Eastbay, but I can't add to cart.
This product is sold out.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I'm hoping Nike's through with all these junk releases for the X's and have something substantially different and better looking (maybe the X Elite) to release for the new year. Pretty disappointed in the X's as a whole. :smh:
I'm actually surprised dudes are even moved by these X's at all.

I feel you bruh...I also don't like the fact that Bron didnt wear the x-mas shoes released in stores but an upgraded version. IMO that takes away from mystique of the store released version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom