Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up. Wasn't planning on even getting these, but NDC shows they still have a bunch of sizes left.

Got my 9.5

Are people really sleeping on these that much?

Hoping mods don't freak out, I'm just here to help. If anyone wants the Xmas Lebrons and wasn't able to cop today I have a RSVP at Roosevelt that I'm going to abandon. If you want I can meet you there, PM me. Not trying to make a sale, trying to help someone out. 

Last edited:
for those who still needs these
ohwell.gif
 NDC still has alot of sizes avialable
happy.gif

NDC had lots of GS sizes available about 2 hours ago when I first woke up.... eh, I'm not interested though.

Next cop will be Prisms for sure, but probably not right away. Probably won't cop until my January paycheck :lol: Hopefully with a coupon of sorts.

Went ahead and copped these but man I'm pretty disappointed. Pictures definitely made this shoe look a lot better. Guess I just got caught in the shoe buying hype. I can see why these are sitting. Red looks a little too dark and it also looks like two different shades plus no extra red laces. Think I might return them and stick with the Kobes.

Anyone who wears slim pants/jeans try these on? I feel the shoe itself is way too bulky to be worn casually.

Christmas pair is growing on me a lot. Im going to hte mall today, if I see them ill probaby end up buying them.

Anyone who wears slim pants/jeans try these on? I feel the shoe itself is way too bulky to be worn casually.

Christmas pair is growing on me a lot. Im going to hte mall today, if I see them ill probaby end up buying them.
Yeah I was wearing some Levis 508 which are pretty slim and they didn't look so good. They are pretty bulky and plus the tongue sticks out like crazy but thats just my opinion.

how come
eyes.gif
 click on the twitter link that Nike sent out
ohwell.gif
Nevermind, it works now...surprised to see there's more after it says 'Out of Stock' not too long ago..

I see the Durant holidays with sizes left, but when I add it to cart, I get the Black/Team Orange-Photo Blue version in my cart
tired.gif

have this size 14 sitting in my cart on NDC.. and a reserved pair at a local FL ... and im just trying to find a reason to convince myself that i should buy these lol ... so far the only reason i can think of is that i have 5 pairs of X's 

NDC still have alot of sizes left
happy.gif
 they going fast though so don't sleep
grin.gif

Last edited:
Woke up late and ndc was sold out went to the mall around 9 and copped only thing left were the lebrons but this dude had on the kobe xmas those look crazy

They only got the small feet sizes on NDC but you should be able to find these and the Durants locally. Good luck finding the Kobe's. probably more rare than the Breds, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom