Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to their shipping page, "We ship to all regions within Canada (excluding Quebec) for most items." So looks like they don't

I'd gladly fork out $305.

The problem is will I actually have the opportunity to pay $305 for them?

never had any interest in the corks. and i finally found a size 14 in the xmas, but since i also found the xmas KDs i doubt i will keep the lebrons.

Anyone looking for a size 11 Prism? I have a pair in my cart I'm going to release in the next minute.

I remember when samples of those showed up that people thought they were the Elites/Playoffs. Those look better to me than the last couple Soldiers, but I personally haven't really been a fan of the Soldier line except the first ones.

Last edited:
This year is going to be insane. With all the Jordans 13's coming out, the All-Star shoes, and now the corks

oh gawd(big sean voice)

Corks are definitely something else . Will try to cop a pair but won't be too disappointed if I don't have success

You think the hype level and resell price on the Corks will be the same/higher/less than the South Beach's were in 2012?

Without a doubt the hype level will be higher, and resell prices will more than likely double the MV/SB's.

Dude if he's going to wear them with girl jeans tongue popped out and all just wear shorts!
Girl jeans? Those just looked like tapered jeans.

You gonna wear some southpole joints and have half the shoe covered under that baggy mess?
LOL!!! aww man!! my son said southpole joints!!!! Thank you picasso for that quote ,bro. Somer of ya'll in here swear ya'll tastemakers in rocking kicks fashionably yet when i see on feet pics, **** look like you bout to play hacky sack in a open field with jnco jeans on, smothering the shoes choked up.

^ Y'all need to stop arguing like little *** kids and get back to what this thread is all about! The LBX's! :smh:
On another note I'm ready as hell for the corks to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom