Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking I can hold off on the pressures and cop the jade with my 30% discount and cop the pressures later on down the line

Damn B, $800 on eBay??? I'll never knock the hustle but DAAAAAAAAAAMN! You trying to catch the dumbest person living with a $400tax for a wooden box?
roll.gif

Do your thing man...HILARIOUS!
nthat.gif

haven't been so excited for a LeBron shoe in a long time... but check this out for those who are wondering... when you shine some light onto the shoe, areas with moderate-to-high amount of lighting will reveal those diamond "flakes" (i don't know what it is really called)...

it's all over the entire black upper...

Yall spend $300 on shoes every month, but take photos with a Gameboy camera.
Can ANYBODY take some hi res shots of the Pressures? No flash, in the sunlight or moderately lit room.

Ill post pics when mine comes in from NDC, hopefully tuesday...

Yall spend $300 on shoes every month, but take photos with a Gameboy camera.
Can ANYBODY take some hi res shots of the Pressures? No flash, in the sunlight or moderately lit room.

but my paper clip has 5MP!! :frown:

Last edited:
So I've heard the Jades are HOH exclusive instead of some FTLs. Called my usual FTL and they're not getting them.
Is this true or should I keep hunting? Looking for a non-HOH spot in MD. Arundel Mills maybe?

THE RED SPECIAL BOX WAS 270 AND THE REGULAR BOX WAS 200. HOWEVER, SOME STORES LET THE RED BOX VERSION GO FOR 200-JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP. I BELIEVE THIS INFO WAS POSTED PAGES AGO IN THE MORNING. CLEARER PICS MAKE THE PRESSURES LOOK WORTH IT...STILL NEED TO SEE EM IN PERSON AND MAKE SURE IM NOT BUYING UP ALL REMOTELY GOOD COLORWAYS JUST CUZ

So I've heard the Jades are HOH exclusive instead of some FTLs. Called my usual FTL and they're not getting them.
Is this true or should I keep hunting? Looking for a non-HOH spot in MD. Arundel Mills maybe?

Damn hope this isnt true. I dont think its hoh exclusive though since eastbay and ndc getting them

haven't been so excited for a LeBron shoe in a long time... but check this out for those who are wondering... when you shine some light onto the shoe, areas with moderate-to-high amount of lighting will reveal those diamond "flakes" (i don't know what it is really called)...

Wonder how they will reflect in the sun..nvm just noticed you're outside

Last edited:
you dudes think about sales too much. if u like the shoe that much just buy it right away and don worry on whether or not it might reach sale racks. If ur waiting for em to go on sale it must mean u dont like them that much
your correct. There cool but there not must haves thats why I wont cop unless i can get them on discount.   the China Jades and red diamonds are must haves for me.

Last edited:

Wonder how they will reflect in the sun..nvm just noticed you're outside

thats some nice detailing i think pressures might be my favorites x's right now

Appreciate the quick review gatorviking.
laugh.gif

Nice IDs blossom.

Damn hope this isnt true. I dont think its hoh exclusive though since eastbay and ndc getting them

@FLUnlocked tweeted a few months back that FTL locations would be receiving the Jades on 11/10. Whether HoH will receive them this go-round is unclear based off the tweet I read.
jjohnson- When the Jades released back in October I contacted both HoH locations here in MD and they both had them, so I'd expect availability to be decent this time. I would definitely expect to find them in Arundel Mills. If not, I'd try Montgomery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom