Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those pics just reminded me I have those Bred 8's. I should break those out sometimes soon. Those HQ pics make the shoe look better. Lots of glitter and splatter...
tongue.gif

Glad everybody that wanted them was able to get them. Nice to see a release day with next to no salt.
You buy shoes and forget you have them? First world problems .

Homes are the second pair I like.

You buy shoes and forget you have them? First world problems .

Homes are the second pair I like.

Yes I absolutely do. My memory is SHOT! I don't keep my closet in my photogenic memory. I buy something I like then forget about it until I put together something to wear. :D

Last edited:
I was able to check out 65 pairs (could be more, no didn't buy) of size 9s on Eastbay, so they have a lot. GR baby!

Last edited:
so it doesnt seem very clear to me... did the shoe and box sell for $200? with plus?
or was it $200 for the shoes, and $200 for the box with plus?

Prob means you dont need as many...

Agree 100%

so it doesnt seem very clear to me... did the shoe and box sell for $200? with plus?

Ummm, Whaaaaaaaat? The $200 Nike+ ready version came with the box. You didn't understand that or you were being comical?

X2

Glad I still copped. I don't understand why people don't like these, but ate up the Blue Diamonds?

Who ate up the Blue Diamonds? :lol:

got to see the Jades in person today. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASY PASS. That bright green is just too much for me man. It's lookin more and more like I'm going X-less. Eh.

From what I've read the red boxes were sold for $200. Then who sold the $270 version cause I don't see it on NDC or Eastbay. If they were $200 then the enabled version should've been $150 or something.

was being serious. some of the comments created mixed emotions, so to speak
thanks for clearing up

how are resellers charging crown jewel prices for these pressures with special boxes? the crown jewels werent available except in like 5 locations while the pressures are available everywhere. so basically these fools are charging a markup for a stupid box thatll just sit in your closet.

Lmao m with u on dat one.... the red box shoe was 200? (No nike+) the reg black box 270 (nike + equipment) right?
Maybe the whjtr based lebron X are a lil more appealing... the home look good....
Good job on those miami id couple of pages up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom