Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS LIKE THEY SIT IN THE LAB AND SAY "GEE..HOW CAN WE USE OUR COLOR PALLOT TO SIGNIFICANTLY UNDERWHELM THIS SHOE?" :lol: :lol:

LOL, it sure seems like it.

I'm really close to giving up on this model. I hope they bring out some big guns in 2013, bcuz 2012 is lackluster.

tumblr_mcvebuo2fB1rs8d37o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mcvf1q6n0j1rs8d37o1_1280.jpg

dang brewcrew got my wanna drop the dough on the Pressures right now. Nice pics. We can actually see the red flakes :lol:

Last edited:
brewcrew coming through with the high quality Pressure pics.
pimp.gif

They look dope, can't wait to get my pair.

Damn those pics just reminded me I have those Bred 8's. I should break those out sometimes soon. Those HQ pics make the shoe look better. Lots of glitter and splatter... :tongue:

Glad everybody that wanted them was able to get them. Nice to see a release day with next to no salt.

the Home colorway looks nice.  Hopefully I can get them on discount.  The blue diamonds are still sitting on shelves so They should be easy to cop.

Those homes are solid. Finally a break from all that diamond theme colorway nonsense.

I must be getting old but those Homes are by far the cleanest/simplest colourway to drop - will definitely try to get those once they get nearer to $120.

you dudes think about sales too much. if u like the shoe that much just buy it right away and don worry on whether or not it might reach sale racks. If ur waiting for em to go on sale it must mean u dont like them that much

Damn you, Nike... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Cool Grey IX on December 15
Bred XI on December 21
Stealth Foams on December 26
Prisms on December 31...

:x :x :x :x :x

if anything those brewcrew pics remind me that i regret not picking up blk/red VIIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom