Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the thing with the Lebron X line is this.  I'm feeling some of the colorways but not at $180.00.   Especially with all the other shoes that's dropping for less.   I bet if Nike made every Lebron X with the textured swoosh and kept them at $160.00 or $165.00 a lot more people would be coppin.   For me to drop that $180.00 which is pretty much $200.00 after taxes I have to be wowed by the colorway and so far the only colorways I was feeling was the Jades and Red Diamonds which I copped.   I would have  dropped the cash on the crown jewels too but it was impossible for me to get my hands on that pair for retail.

The LeBron line (or Nike Signature shoes period) problem is the release of WAYYYY to many colorways. Thats why I could never get excited about a new LeBron. I mean we are talking like close to 10. That waters down the brand IMHO. Bring back the days of 3-4 colorways max.

Having more options >

The LeBron line (or Nike Signature shoes period) problem is the release of WAYYYY to many colorways. Thats why I could never get excited about a new LeBron. I mean we are talking like close to 10. That waters down the brand IMHO. Bring back the days of 3-4 colorways max.
Having more options >
I'm saying.

Having more options in terms of colorways is always a good thing.

laugh.gif
@ the thought of a major shoe line like LeBron, Kobe or KD having  3-4 colorways per model nowadays.

Same ones wanting limited colorways would then be *****ing about Nike holding back if they in fact did that.

No pleasing you dudes.

oh my god these corks really arent what peeps make em to be... cool shoe mybe but thats about it......

Don't worry, your opinions on the Corks will change as we near he 23rd. If I can get them at retail, I'm copping.

Anyone know if the BHM will be a limited release or GR like the rest.

. Big ups to my brother aka niketalk kid for including me. U all were hatin on him callin ducktales a few pages back which aint really cool. Just dont jump on folks so fast u might be dealin with snuggles mcduggal and not even know it. No hate nt always wants pics but damn some folks just dont care what nt thinks.[/quote]
Yessir

Yessirr! Kobe, D. Wade and D. Rose are the guys enjoy watching as far as the NBA goes, but tonight I'm breaking out my Lebron 10 Jades for the Heat game! :nthat:
Look for me on TV! :lol:

Last edited:
For those who like cork it actually feels ok on foot. Has padding in the toebox pretty soft. Will be fine for casual wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom