Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Nike's lines have too many color ways. Last Saturday, they dropped 4 color ways for the Kevin Durant after dropping a new color way a few days earlier.

And we see they're dropping multiple Jordan's and Lebrons on the same day. The only they care about is green.

Lows are not that bad. You guys will come around. I've seen the hate before. :tongue:

The lows are like the Sacramento Kings. Moving to Seattle isn't going to make them better(not right away least). If Nike ends up making a colorway of the low limited same analogy applies. :tongue:

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Nike LeBron X GS "Black History Month"
Bunch more pics on KixandtheCity.com
View media item 208451View media item 208450Peace.
MaZe

No no for me. Midsole looks like its representing a Dashiki or something. Matter of fact, I think the shoes is based entirely on a Dashiki. Don't like it.

I already got mines to match .. *drops mic*
View media item 208754

Somebody PLEASE photo shop LeBron wearing this

Last edited:
I can't believe that I am the minority (no pun intended) who actually appreciates the BHM 10. . . Oh well

I believe that was fake, but as we all know, fake companies somehow get their hands on CWs way before shoes are even confirmed to release (or at least before we hear about it). I wonder if those will eventually come out but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Somebody PLEASE photo shop LeBron wearing this

Lol that would be sick.

With this >D
394994d1332421016-indian-chief-photos-hunkpapa_lakota_headdress.jpg

REMEMBER THE TIME I GAVE ALL THOSE IX LACES AWAY FOR FREE?

YEA, CAN SOMEONE HOOK IT UP W JADE LACES?

I NEED TO THROW THESE ON MY XMAS.

OR IF THERE ARE ALTERNATIVE ROPE LACES THAT MATCH EXACTLY?

GALLERY]
. Big ups to my brother aka niketalk kid for including me. U all were hatin on him callin ducktales a few pages back which aint really cool. Just dont jump on folks so fast u might be dealin with snuggles mcduggal and not even know it. No hate nt always wants pics but damn some folks just dont care what nt thinks

. Big ups to my brother aka niketalk kid for including me. U all were hatin on him callin ducktales a few pages back which aint really cool. Just dont jump on folks so fast u might be dealin with snuggles mcduggal and not even know it. No hate nt always wants pics but damn some folks just dont care what nt thinks[/quote]
he put you on? cracked you on the price too?

Congrats on getting the Corks tbone, but your pics have reaffirmed my opinion that they aren't anything special.

Especially at the inflated price tag.

Congrats on getting the Corks tbone, but your pics have reaffirmed my opinion that they aren't anything special.

Especially at the inflated price tag.

Agreed. They're a cool idea but with questions on comfort and wearability that $305 is an easy pass. Regular X price? Then it's considerable... No hate though. I hope whoever wants to cop can for resell or wear...knock yourselves out!

Never been a fan of lows period.. They'll use good color ways on those & continue to leave us in the cold with the highs. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom