Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about getting the Christmas's. I can pick them up for $190 shipped. For those who have them, how do you like them?

Oh my goodness if thos were an actual release ppl would go crazy!

JM, any info on those multiple coloralways releasing on the 23rd that's my bday hopefully it something nice.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness if thos were an actual release ppl would go crazy!

JM, any info on those multiple coloralways releasing on the 23rd that's my bday hopefully it something nice.
Agreed. Great custom job these would be a huge hit if nike ever released them especially if there were GITD. 

As a 1/2 black man i have no problem with anybody wearin bhm. If somebody wears them and actually knows what it means then they are obviously not a racist person. dudes shouldnt be judged for what other white or any other race did or is doing. I just wont rock the bhm x cuz they ugly, but i do like bhm in general

They aren't the 1/2 black history months .........

Lol JK

Its all good cant choose where u come from. Just got stuck in the middle. Unlike tiger woods ill admit that im proud to be black white whatever. Those customs are crackin its just too bad nike wont drop somethin off the wall

Last edited:
Welp.

Looks like the BHM Xs will be somewhat because Nike has them dropping on the Jan. 26th and their "Twitter Link Only."

Also it seems like Nike is bumping the price for the BHM shoes by $20, at least the BHM LeBron, Kobes, and KDs.

i just cant see these corks being limited, too many pairs out already. Web sites, fee bay, and mom and pop online shops have these. Im starting to think limited GR???:rolleyes

Guess I'll be missing out on the BHM if that's the case. I've never gotten through on NDC. And strangely enough, the last three LeBron releases have sold out on that web site despite the lukewarm reception the shoe has gotten in main distribution channels.

Right now, the hardest cops seem to be the Corks, ASG and BHM. And pass on the lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom