Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp.

Looks like the BHM Xs will be somewhat because Nike has them dropping on the Jan. 26th and their "Twitter Link Only."

Also it seems like Nike is bumping the price for the BHM shoes by $20, at least the BHM LeBron, Kobes, and KDs.
Why drop them in Jan. When BHM is in Feb.?  .

Operation "go for the kill" price hike is effect for Nike this year.

They aren't holding back at all. '88 Retro 3's for $200, NSW Corks for $305, Foamposites for $235....

And a $20 price hike for BHM. Next thing you know they will do it for EVERY special release.
eyes.gif
yep they will and until we stop buying and say we had enough they  will continue to do it.  Watch next year how the Lebron 11's start off at $225.00 or something  crazy like that and they will try to justify it by saying they changed the entire design of the shoe since the 8's 9's and 10's are all similar looking.

It would be great if I could actually afford a pair of lebrons but im a poor college student. :smh:
That never gets refund checks...

Last edited:
yep they will and until we stop buying and say we had enough they  will continue to do it.  Watch next year how the Lebron 11's start off at $225.00 or something  crazy like that and they will try to justify it by saying they changed the entire design of the shoe since the 8's 9's and 10's are all similar looking.

Well, I know it has stopped me from buying more shoes. For the LBJ VI, I was buying them left and right, but the price wasn't $180 and my state tax wasn't as high.

Well, I know it has stopped me from buying more shoes. For the LBJ VI, I was buying them left and right, but the price wasn't $180 and my state tax wasn't as high.

I'm in the same boat as you. They finally found my price ceiling and apparently it is 170. Every time I even think about buying Lebrons I look at the price tag + tax and just slap myself a little for being so foolish.

I'm in the same boat as you. They finally found my price ceiling and apparently it is 170. Every time I even think about buying Lebrons I look at the price tag + tax and just slap myself a little for being so foolish.

Yep the shoes are basically $200 now and the X really isnt hot looking

I dont understand how Lebrons have went up $20 dollars since the 8 and the quality and technology isnt any better.

Lebron IIs Double Stacked Zoom>>>> Visible Zoom Max

Welp.

Looks like the BHM Xs will be somewhat because Nike has them dropping on the Jan. 26th and their "Twitter Link Only."

Also it seems like Nike is bumping the price for the BHM shoes by $20, at least the BHM LeBron, Kobes, and KDs.

:lol: if anything black folks should get a discount.

The price is the reason I don't have any X's, not to mention the materials used. I just can't see myself busting out that much money on a single pair of shoes like I used too. The KD's are almost half the cost of these and are made of the same things. The Kobe, which IMO, are a better shoe is 40 bucks cheaper. For me all signs point to NO when it comes to the X's. not that I don't have the money, just that they're much better alternatives

Operation "go for the kill" price hike is effect for Nike this year.

They aren't holding back at all. '88 Retro 3's for $200, NSW Corks for $305, Foamposites for $235....

And a $20 price hike for BHM. Next thing you know they will do it for EVERY special release.
eyes.gif
foams went up?

yep they will and until we stop buying and say we had enough they  will continue to do it.  Watch next year how the Lebron 11's start off at $225.00 or something  crazy like that and they will try to justify it by saying they changed the entire design of the shoe since the 7's, 8's, 9's and 10's are all similar looking.
Fixed...I agree with everything else

You guys arent buying nor interested in Lebron X yet you are all posting in this thread...I dont get it. But whatever.

Hope i can get my hands on the corks.
After i get these Galaxy Rookies, and Lebron X Crown Royals, my pockets will be taking a beating. :smh:

I kind of like the BHM Lebron X. 
mean.gif
 at the $20 price increase. As if the $180 price wasn't already high enough. I could be wrong but I don't think previous year's BHM releases had a higher price?

I kind of like the BHM Lebron X. 
mean.gif
 at the $20 price increase. As if the $180 price wasn't already high enough. I could be wrong but I don't think previous year's BHM releases had a higher price?
Nope.

The BHM IXs were priced the same as the regular IXs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom