Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
unable to choose for ourselves? man u guys take this **** sooooo seriously.. if u dont like it u just dont like it.. what gives you the gull to even think to say some **** like that u weekend warrior ***. get your money up stop whining

I keep asking this and keep forgetting to check back so get lost in the thread looking. 

Corks will be on NDC right? 
No idea honestly you know how they give you the wrap-around saying "We have no info blah blah blah"...I'd expect info after the ASG pack releases...Hopefully these aren't NDC exclusive I'm sure they'll be TLO which is immediate failure for me.

Hey buddy whats appealing about durants asg. i mean come on open your eyes. nothing appealing. you guys are heavy hating on amything Bron does. leave the thread if you dont like the shoes that much. i mean im sure you could make a wack *** thread about your boring *** shoes you do like wich i dont want to see if u think these asg have nothing to offer you. kobes are ugly and so is durants for sure. bottom line 4 MEEEE SO DONT THINK IM TALKING FOR ANYONE ELSE

Hey buddy whats appealing about durants asg. i mean come on open your eyes. nothing appealing. you guys are heavy hating on amything Bron does. leave the thread if you dont like the shoes that much. i mean im sure you could make a wack *** thread about your boring *** shoes you do like wich i dont want to see if u think these asg have nothing to offer you. kobes are ugly and so is durants for sure. bottom line 4 MEEEE SO DONT THINK IM TALKING FOR ANYONE ELSE

dog why are you sound so mad? Is Lebron paying your rent?

Strong post / SN relation

Son just filled it up with the posts :lol:

Not feeling the Carbon lace swap either but thats just me dont want you to go all postal :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Shout out to my dude for getting me a pair of the Homes. Such a simple and sleek colorway. :pimp:

Last edited:
prob already posted but ....

if ya wanna cop the homes from footlocker .com the discount works, 25 of 100 CPFL3BA4

***** ACTUALLY THIS ONE WORKS BETTER 15% off gets em for 160 shipped URLFL25V

Last edited:
Homes will be had once spots start dropping their prices $130 shipped like most 10s so far lol

Last edited:
by the way anyone know if corks is gonna be the same day released on ndc europe?ive tried to tweet ndc europe and they aint telling ****.any info on the euro release of those?

Have to say I tried the homes on while picking up foams and its def a good looking sneaker. Pictures dont do it justice as actually on feet

I'm wondering how well the ASG will do? Will the hype of the all star game cause a sell out? They only Lebron X I see doing well is the corks

Picked up 1 pair of homes. I normally get two but the yellowing fears prevented me.

It really is one of the best color ways of the X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom