Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob already posted but ....

if ya wanna cop the homes from footlocker .com the discount works, 25 of 100 CPFL3BA4

***** ACTUALLY THIS ONE WORKS BETTER 15% off gets em for 160 shipped URLFL25V

hmmm I tried with GS and it came out to 151... so how with men's it's only 9 bucks more?
nvm, I did the math :lol: Men's is 161 if you site to store free shipping

Last edited:
Homes are real nice, to ba they'll yellow in a few months ... Rock the hell out of them now and enjoy my NT firends

FROM THIS THREAD THE ASG SHOULD BE AN EASY COP
smile.gif
dont kid yourself bud
laugh.gif

dont kid yourself bud:lol:

Well, a website I posted earlier in the week had the BHMs at retail. Someone posted it again today.

I think the KDs will go first, followed by the insanely expensive Kobe's. The Bron's will be the consolation prize for those who miss out on restocks and the other two pairs.

Well, a website I posted earlier in the week had the BHMs at retail. Someone posted it again today.

I think the KDs will go first, followed by the insanely expensive Kobe's. The Bron's will be the consolation prize for those who miss out on restocks and the other two pairs.
What restocks are coming?

Those lebron asg imo doesnt look right. They look more like a gs girl shoe. But hey thats just me.

I dont think #NT feedback is ever indicative of how well a shoe will sell.

If its limited in quantity, it will sell out. Dont really matter what we think on here.

Last edited:
I dont think #NT feedback is ever indicative of how well a shoe will sell.

If its limited in quantity, it will sell out. Dont really matter what we think on here.

Exactly, no matter how much NT hates a shoe you will see that **** fly off the shelf if its limited, thats all it takes and the reseller game is crazy in their favor right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom