Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think #NT feedback is ever indicative of how well a shoe will sell.

If its limited in quantity, it will sell out. Dont really matter what we think on here.
Exactly, no matter how much NT hates a shoe you will see that **** fly off the shelf if its limited, thats all it takes and the reseller game is crazy in their favor right now
Yep. I think its safe to say that the majority of the people out there buying the shoes on the morn of release day are cats looking for that quick buck.

That's what drives shoes to sell out I think. A person goes in. Buys a pair. Sees that thats more still left after everything is said and done and grabs another.

NT isn't a measuring stick because all that "hate" is misplaced and disguised love. Those that hate a limited shoe secretly try their hardest to buy it while those that miss the shoe claim to have hated them all along. Funny!

NT isn't a measuring stick because all that "hate" is misplaced and disguised love. Those that hate a limited shoe secretly try their hardest to buy it while those that miss the shoe claim to have hated them all along. Funny!
How do you figure that? 

You can only speak for yourself imo. I dont know what the next person is thinking...

My Gold medals are still white, I am pretty sure if you store them properly you will get the same result for homes. I'm loving my homes. Chose them over those posites and squad 13s. If your a true Heat fan it's a no brainer. No pun intended.

Is there going to be a LeBron X P.S.??Playoffs is two months away and I haven't heard/seen anything.

I dont think #NT feedback is ever indicative of how well a shoe will sell.

If its limited in quantity, it will sell out. Dont really matter what we think on here.

true, so cal facebook shoe game group people are so hyped about these ASG they are acting like they are just as good as last year ASG pack

[COLOR=#red]I am a CERTIFIED Lebron X hater...not ashamed to say so...BUT I was in the mall today and happened to see the Homes and they are dope as s***. A very very very nice colorway, I would definitely get them. I wonder what it is about the specific colorway that makes me actually want to get a pair.[/COLOR]

I like the ASG concept and how it's a loud CW. Likelihood I can get my hands on them is slim, Corks are nice too but even less than slim availability on those. Sucks not having a NikeTown  within 3 hours of me.

[COLOR=#red]I am a CERTIFIED Lebron X hater...not ashamed to say so...BUT I was in the mall today and happened to see the Homes and they are dope as s***. A very very very nice colorway, I would definitely get them. I wonder what it is about the specific colorway that makes me actually want to get a pair.[/COLOR]
Have you tried the X on yet?

28 dont be sorry bout those pics they are all sweet thats why were on here. i got my homes today but its winter and i wont even try them on till summer cuz of snow but i wear an 11 got four other pairs in 11 so i know their good.. love the pics they look raw on feet

LeBron X is suuuuuuuuuuuuper comfy if u try them on u would see. people that hate this shoe i feel just say it to say it cuz its cool to hate on bron bron and everything he does

LeBron X is suuuuuuuuuuuuper comfy if u try them on u would see. people that hate this shoe i feel just say it to say it cuz its cool to hate on bron bron and everything he does
They're a bit clunky but I agree they are super comfortable, just no colorway has wowed me yet especially with these price points. Prisms/Christmas are sitting everywhere in my area, just patiently waiting for those to go on clearance...

Have you tried the X on yet?

[COLOR=#red]Yes I have my dude. They felt super comfy like almost pillow soft. As a matter of personal preference I like my hoop kicks to be a little less cushiony ala Zoom Air (not the high profile zoom max like in the X). I didn't like the way the rounded outsole felt either...the combination of the rounded outsole plus the high profile rear airbag didn't feel like it would be great for ankle support. Yes Lebron plays in them, but understand NBA dudes have custom orthotics PLUS they get their ankles taped. A professional Tape job does wonders to protect you, unfortunately I don't have access to that.

BTW Lebron is my favorite athlete in any sport...I just don't prefer his shoes since they migrated from Zoom.[/COLOR]

tonthe kinda clunky comment. i put the flat laces in them and it makes them seem less bulky and if seen in person they do look good.. nothing wrong they dont sell x laces on the side so what else u kno

Yep the x are super comfortable my feet are thanking me for finally getting comfortable shoes instead of Jordans that give me blisters.

IMO its the toned down colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom