Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't really expecting to get these, but my homie hooked it up for $126 and I just couldn't pass up on that price. Very clean colorway in person! Everyone on the fence about this, should just pull the trigger and cop! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
did u just compare cars to sneakers?? that made me LOL...lol

[COLOR=#red]Yes I did, it's called an analogy, which by definition is "Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar." Why am I not surprised that somebody didn't get that?

Sometimes I worry about the cognitive/intellectual progress or the lackthereof of the upcoming generation.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
did u just compare cars to sneakers?? that made me LOL...lol

[COLOR=#red]Yes I did, it's called an analogy, which by definition is "Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar." Why am I not surprised that somebody didn't get that?

Sometimes I worry about the cognitive/intellectual progress or the lackthereof of the upcoming generation.[/COLOR]

QFT.

MOST HAVE 0 SENSE.

Homes and Volts are next on my list.. probably gonna pass on the Settings to cop a PS colorway

Yes I did, it's called an analogy, which by definition is "Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar." Why am I not surprised that somebody didn't get that?

Sometimes I worry about the cognitive/intellectual progress or the lackthereof of the upcoming generation.
And the dude got a rep for his silliness. That pretty much shoes you what's on NT LOL. The analogy was perfect fam.

Broke down and copped a pair of homes. First pair of X's for me this year. Couldn't pass up the $120 price with the discount.

I hate white shoes but the homes making me reconsider for my white shoes of the year was going for the grapes but after seeing the quality on the fire reds job might can have them.

if you roll your ankle outward and put pressure on the front of your foot you will feel the never before used 360

my spot says they are getting the all star pack so Im happy....will try online to see if NDC has a 13.5...if not that still leaves me an hour to roll up to the mall which is only 5 mins away!

Yes I did, it's called an analogy, which by definition is "Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar." Why am I not surprised that somebody didn't get that?

Sometimes I worry about the cognitive/intellectual progress or the lackthereof of the upcoming generation.
haha did you google that?

problem with cars and shoes they have NOTHING in common

get your analogies straight young buck

ive been fixing and racing cars even before i started with sneakers

NT isn't a measuring stick because all that "hate" is misplaced and disguised love. Those that hate a limited shoe secretly try their hardest to buy it while those that miss the shoe claim to have hated them all along. Funny!
Or that "hate" could be people just not liking the shoe because it's not aesthetically pleasing to them, irregardless of the shoe's availability or lack thereof.

Shocking right?
eek.gif

I know this is NT, where not
eek.gif
pimp.gif
a   limited shoe is a felon, but there a few people here who buy and don't buy shoes solely because they like or dislike them.

I know that the definition is right there, but I feel like you still don't quite understand what an analogy is. Also, there are many things that both shoes and cars have in common. For instance, they are both made to improve human mobility, they both come in many different colors, and for the analogy that elderwatsondiggs made, both can ride higher or lower to the ground in order to trade comfort for user control.

Damn what school did you graduate from? I'm never sending my daughter there 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom