Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homes are definitely the best non-id colorway I've seen so far.

Lace swap on the bhm's:
the crown jewel is also mad sweet ... but many people didn't cop it cuz of the Sports Pack price.

[COLOR=#red]Yes I have my dude. They felt super comfy like almost pillow soft. As a matter of personal preference I like my hoop kicks to be a little less cushiony ala Zoom Air (not the high profile zoom max like in the X). I didn't like the way the rounded outsole felt either...the combination of the rounded outsole plus the high profile rear airbag didn't feel like it would be great for ankle support. Yes Lebron plays in them, but understand NBA dudes have custom orthotics PLUS they get their ankles taped. A professional Tape job does wonders to protect you, unfortunately I don't have access to that.

BTW Lebron is my favorite athlete in any sport...I just don't prefer his shoes since they migrated from Zoom.[/COLOR]

It's not zoom/ max though... It's straight up zoom air... Just in a full length visible unit. Although I've always thought Air Max looked cool like in the 7s, never thought they were too comfortable. X's zoom looks great and feels AMAZING right outta the box.

They call it a never-before-used 360 Zoom Max Bag. I think that's more than just full-length Zoom, I could be wrong though...

I know a lot of you aren't a fan on the allstar x's but I want em. What are the release plans? Also who trying to cop?

Does anyone got kd 4 christmas,the aunt pearl,or yotd sz 12 to 13

Last edited:
If the Homes came out earlier they would've been bought instantly. I'll wait until they go on sale now. Such a clean colorway they're more my style.

The Homes are the first X i am considering copping, but will probably wait for them to go on sale as well.

Went to my local FTL, they're making it hard to win more than one shoe this Friday. You can only win one raffle a day whereas with BHMs, I was able to enter and win for all of them.

It's not zoom/ max though... It's straight up zoom air... Just in a full length visible unit. Although I've always thought Air Max looked cool like in the 7s, never thought they were too comfortable. X's zoom looks great and feels AMAZING right outta the box.

[COLOR=#red]Don't get caught up with the marketing and semantics of it all. At the end of the day what is considered "Zoom" in the Xs is a pretty high profile Max airbag. It's not even the same as double stacked Zoom. Zoom is a low profile cushioning that promotes responsiveness at the slight sacrifice of pillow-like cushioning. One of the best examples of the use of Zoom is in the AJ XIV...It provided INSTANT response, was so low to the ground, and the combination of that and its amazing grip definitely was a plus performance-wise. Also similar the OG Zoom Flight 95's and the Zoom Flight 5's.

It's sorta like cars. Some people like that plush floating feeling, but cars like that tend to handle like s***. The Sports cars are lower to the ground, have tighter suspension, have lower profile tires and as a result every input from the driver is enacted instantly...none of that floating barge crap. There is a penalty as far as overall comfort though.

Until the 7's came out I provided technical reviews for the Lebron line for Kaczalas's Lebron site. I'm keenly aware of the differences to this line throughout the years.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
If the Homes came out earlier they would've been bought instantly. I'll wait until they go on sale now. Such a clean colorway they're more my style.

does shoes even GO on sale anymore? How are the orlando PennyVs STILL full price on Eastbay?? And in GS amazingly all the Lebron Xs have sold out :smh:

28 dont be sorry bout those pics they are all sweet thats why were on here. i got my homes today but its winter and i wont even try them on till summer cuz of snow but i wear an 11 got four other pairs in 11 so i know their good.. love the pics they look raw on feet

Thanks Bro Appreciate it :nthat:

Don't get caught up with the marketing and semantics of it all. At the end of the day what is considered "Zoom" in the Xs is a pretty high profile Max airbag. It's not even the same as double stacked Zoom. Zoom is a low profile cushioning that promotes responsiveness at the slight sacrifice of pillow-like cushioning. One of the best examples of the use of Zoom is in the AJ XIV...It provided INSTANT response, was so low to the ground, and the combination of that and its amazing grip definitely was a plus performance-wise. Also similar the OG Zoom Flight 95's and the Zoom Flight 5's.

It's sorta like cars. Some people like that plush floating feeling, but cars like that tend to handle like s***. The Sports cars are lower to the ground, have tighter suspension, have lower profile tires and as a result every input from the driver is enacted instantly...none of that floating barge crap. There is a penalty as far as overall comfort though.

Until the 7's came out I provided technical reviews for the Lebron line for Kaczalas's Lebron site. I'm keenly aware of the differences to this line throughout the years.
did u just compare cars to sneakers?? that made me LOL...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom