Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three of those ids are incredible. I've been pretty underwhelmed by most of the releases so far, but the id options on this shoe are out of this world.

If the Homes came out earlier they would've been bought instantly. I'll wait until they go on sale now. Such a clean colorway they're more my style.

does shoes even GO on sale anymore? How are the orlando PennyVs STILL full price on Eastbay?? And in GS amazingly all the Lebron Xs have sold out :smh:

75% of Xs has gone or are going to go on sale. Orlando Penny Vs has been on sale as well just not Eastbay, yet. Every shoe goes on sale eventually if they don't have a limited tag attached.

haha did you google that?
problem with cars and shoes they have NOTHING in common
get your analogies straight young buck
ive been fixing and racing cars even before i started with sneakers

Sometimes I worry about the cognitive/intellectual progress or the lackthereof of the upcoming generation.

You still don't get it and you're just making yourself look worse

Sometimes I worry about the cognitive/intellectual progress or the lackthereof of the upcoming generation.

Lol cars and shoes have a lot in common.

Style, color, comfort can all be closely related to cars.

They both can get you from point A to point B without any discomfort for your feet.

The fact that there are 2 versions of most cars (sedan, coupe) to me is on par with (low, mid) in shoes.

How often do we clean our shoes, about as often as we clean our cars. Same amount of maintenance.

They both breakdown after 15-20 years.

Do I need to keep going.

Nowadays, people salvage shoes like they salvage cars, hence sole-swaping, seaglowing etc.

A scratch on either will make you angry.

Last edited:
The Homes are definitely SWEET - will pick up a pair this week.
Very clean, a nice summer shoe with shorts.

Anyone know when the dolphins colorway is dropping? That will be next up after the homes.

Last edited:

I'm going to pray for you....:rolleyes

looks like we'll be able to ID some ring ceremonies. it seems like nike is listening to the people more and more, except on the pricing.

Let the begin I called a spot a called on the fl launch calendar yesterday and I asked the chick how y'all handling the release she said not sure but call tomorrow for details... lol I call today guy picks up we not getting the pack and what release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom