Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Here u go

lol.

Now they all now why kicks sell out in 5 secs.lol But yeah the catcha between steps could help against this. Wonder if Nike would do anything on their site if enough people complain. Good luck getting corks online though...

Last edited:
I also think the Capcha is a good idea so..

***NIKE STAFF/REPRESENTATIVES/SPOKEPERSONS***

Please view the following link in regards to your RSVP process and a suggestion as to how to adjust to combat automated purchasing bots.

We are more than willing to offer further suggestions to make the process fair if our feedback is needed. Thanks

I also think the Capcha is a good idea so..

***NIKE STAFF/REPRESENTATIVES/SPOKEPERSONS***

Please view the following link in regards to your RSVP process and a suggestion as to how to adjust to combat automated purchasing bots.

We are more than willing to offer further suggestions to make the process fair if our feedback is needed. Thanks

I'll share this with them. 

This is futile, the people with the skills will always have the advantage. I hate captchas they are a waste of time and a computer can solve them faster as people. At least the computers that the people who will profit most off if this will be using.

laugh.gif
all the crying in that vid. Smart people will always find an advantage no matter what. There's resources out there for everyone to take advantage of. Only the idiots cry about these things instead of finding ways to help themselves out. You think ndc is selling out so fast because a few people have a program? Clowns talking like they have one size run of shoes online or something.

Last edited:
Nike's not going to care. As long as the shoes sell out, that's all that matters to them, cheating or not.

I agree with the Captcha request, but honestly,Nike is the perpetrator. They're the one's jacking up the prices, reducing the quality, limiting the numbers. They just care about profit margins.

Just Got A Second Size 10 Call Back For The All Stars :nthat:

Locked Down Doubles In The Brons And A Pair Of KD's So Far.... Today Has Gone Very Well On This End 8)

Now Just Hoping These Late Kobe Shipments Turn Up In The Next Day Or So Out This Way!

:nerd:

Last edited:
who woulda thought all this over those (Corks). Good luck to those trying to cop, lord knows from this thread alone it won't be easy lol.

If all those idiots on youtube spent more time on here they coulda been on the RSVP steez long ago.

Brons my main focus of the ASG kicks.

There are not multiple bots out there picking up all kinds of pairs for one customer running a program. You still can only do one order at a time, and then the same restrictions apply....that he (we
laugh.gif
, aka anyone with a brain who has been doing this since the October 6th Kilroy release) must still have a bunch of different accounts and credit cards to order more than the allotted amount per customer. And if you haven't gotten your pair by the time he has logged in as another user, clicked the link again, then checked out then you are too slow to get them in the first place. That program is just getting him there fast for his one order. And the auto checkout part is garbage anyway, you can click your size and check out yourself in less than half the time it takes the program to do it in the video. I know this because I have both options and still choose to manually checkout.

Thank God for the 13ers, comin to NT to ruin things with their stupidity. I've never seen more snitching and people being cry babies in my life. Like the other 13er that reported an avi that had been in use for almost 2 years because it showed a fine ***. RIP Captain's booty avi.

11 days til Corks!

There are not multiple bots out there picking up all kinds of pairs for one customer running a program. You still can only do one order at a time, and then the same restrictions apply....that he (we
laugh.gif
, aka anyone with a brain who has been doing this since the October 6th Kilroy release) must still have a bunch of different accounts and credit cards to order more than the allotted amount per customer. And if you haven't gotten your pair by the time he has logged in as another user, clicked the link again, then checked out then you are too slow to get them in the first place. That program is just getting him there fast for his one order. And the auto checkout part is garbage anyway, you can click your size and check out yourself in less than half the time it takes the program to do it in the video. I know this because I have both options and still choose to manually checkout.

Thank God for the 13ers, comin to NT to ruin things with their stupidity. I've never seen more snitching and people being cry babies in my life. Like the other 13er that reported an avi that had been in use for almost 2 years because it showed a fine ***. RIP Captain's booty avi.

11 days til Corks!
LOL THIS...I know plenty people copping hyped up TLO releases without a program me included...People are just gonna be salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom