Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn volts look good don't no if I should id a pair or what lol where did you find the pic btw

Last edited:
Good. You're buying for you, not anybody else anyways. Good luck to you sir!
Thanx, I definitely will need it. Can you pray for me also
laugh.gif
?

Thanx, I definitely will need it. Can you pray for me also :lol: ?

not gonna go that far lol. i just figure the more people that can get corks, the less people will cop the volts and the greater chance ill get a pair. i know theyre supposed to be a kinda GR, but i dont trust it

The closer to the release date the more i think about the retail price..305 is steep...i dont buy kicks off resellers and the most i spent, above retail was 330 for the pine green foams (the arabs in the mall could be considered resellers tho)...but i feel these are worth it

The closer to the release date the more i think about the retail price..305 is steep...i dont buy kicks off resellers and the most i spent, above retail was 330 for the pine green foams (the arabs in the mall could be considered resellers tho)...but i feel these are worth it
damn they ripped u off!

Dont miss out on ur corks im stackin a pile of em no not to resell to hoard for myself...they beautiful in person. All the haters keep hatin get ur wack volts and floridians

Dont miss out on ur corks im stackin a pile of em no not to resell to hoard for myself...they beautiful in person. All the haters keep hatin get ur wack volts and floridians

Word. I'll buy what I like. You can buy what you like. Not hatin, just not my thing.

I also think the Capcha is a good idea so..

***NIKE STAFF/REPRESENTATIVES/SPOKEPERSONS***
Please view the following link in regards to your RSVP process and a suggestion as to how to adjust to combat automated purchasing bots.

We are more than willing to offer further suggestions to make the process fair if our feedback is needed. Thanks

Doesnt Memphisfinest use one of these bots to get pairs?

I think he charges like $20-60 for the chance to get your pair using his bot program

HAhababa memph stop cheating the system..... lol ay man its all fun n game to me.... i was happy to gt most my pairs
Back when i had my connect at hoh..... got to respect the hustle.... just my 2 cents....
On another note 305!!!!! Lol and dats retail...... nike no damn given....

Corks are the only pair of Lebron X I want, but yea reality of $305 setting in. Still gonna cop if I can. Not much luck for me on NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom