Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I never meant to attack anyone or be an ***, I just processed people's posts differently and understood differently than y'all, my bad if it came across as a personal shot at anyone.

It's just funny seeing everyone talk about pink this, purple that, then SLHs and Breast Cancer Awareness kicks drop and everyone is like "easy cop" lol. So which one is it? Just be consistent, all I'm saying.

That was regarding the colors Magic, my bad if I came across too vague.

The ignorance thing I will dead but it's the same concept as people who keep asking questions over and over in a thread: you've gotta change, can't expect others to cater to you.

That's all I'm saying in those topics.

P.S.: All-Stars are still basura

Lol any man that thinks its feminine to wear pink, is not a man himself.
Why people worry what color another man wears is beyond me.

Agreed. A real dude would not have any issues wearing anything he wants. Cuz he'd be secure enough to not worry about what others think and do his own.

Can't believe this thread is turning into ethics and morals.

Lets get back on track even though I did not get any RSVP or raffles or guaranteed pairs of all stars or area 72. Online is my only hope!

Read up on Twitter that Memph secured over 300 RSVP's.

That's some serious queso!

Last edited:
Icy Sole, where is that? $90 is a good price.

And there is definitely salt forming in this thread for ASG, Corks and Denims. Before these shoes, Bron X were readily available and not hard to get, but Nike finally decided to hype things. I already know my chances for getting Corks is low and I'm not paying resell prices with the ridiculous amount of shoes Nike has on the horizon.

Yeah, don't have one Penny V. Had opportunities to buy the Dolphin, Phoenix, Black, Memphis, Red, etc and it's not really an appealing shoe, IMO.

agreed on penny 5....dont see anything that special about them....now ive been under a rock as far as shoes are concerned...but did i miss something b/t nike and penny? why they givin him a new sig/endorsed shoe (rookie lwps) outta nowhere in the first place? not like he still in the league

I also feel this way, so much going on in the near future. It's better this way IMO less resellers.
wouldnt count on that ... last years pack increased in value .. after a slight dip

in a month id say :::

lbs - $400

kds - $250-300

Kobes $300ish

lunars - $200-250

force max - $250 (these will dip they are CRAZY now)

barkleys - $300-350 (these dipping as well)

then you have some people (like myself) who wont be taxing that hard even day of .. $220 for KDs, $300 for LBs, etc... 

agreed on penny 5....dont see anything that special about them....now ive been under a rock as far as shoes are concerned...but did i miss something b/t nike and penny? why they givin him a new sig/endorsed shoe (rookie lwps) outta nowhere in the first place? not like he still in the league

penny got hype from foams, nike saw that and said f it make another, easy money, but yea they are garbage imo

Is this not SERIOUSLY messed up?
It is, but what can you do about it.

Can't hate on the fact that dude created a program.

When you look at it, he's actually helping people who would typically buy off resellers....

Last edited:
I hate to say it but roll or be rolled over.

I feel you man, but I usually do really well with RSVPs, but this week, despite responding literally within 10 seconds for 2-3 releases, I didn't get any. It seems like those RSVP programs are really starting to become prominent.

I love the whole RSVP process in general, but Nike really needs to address this. There's gotta be a simple solution to prevent people from anywhere in the US RSVPing for others at all other Niketowns all over the country.

It is, but what can you do about it.

Can't hate on the fact that dude created a program.

When you look at it, he's actually helping people who would typically buy off resellers....

I wasn't even hating on the dude Memph really, just the the way the whole process can be exploited. But you make a great point man. I didn't even actually think of it that way. He's helping people get their pairs and killing resellers.

I wasn't even hating on the dude Memph really, just the the way the whole process can be exploited. But you make a great point man. I didn't even actually think of it that way. He's helping people get their pairs and killing resellers.
And making mad $$$ in the process and killing your own chances.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom