Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
227db30476fd11e28ac522000a9f141e_7.jpg

I don't understand the problem with the bots...I applaud Memphis for what he's done...everybody has their way of getting their sneakers and most have a hookup, and if people were smart they could go through Memphis who is a NT member in good standing and get theirs with relative ease. If he's only charging $20-50 above retail, that's almost the equivalent of your gas to and from, and your time and effort either just staying awake, waking up early, being late for school of work. Memphis keep doing what you doing

Look on IG

There is some CROME versions of the ASG shoes

Not sure if just for looks or a "Houston" only special release

Too lazy to put up pics

There are for a display but totally wearable. One of the guys that did the display for hoh had a pair of chromed out air forces on. Will post pics later.

I don't understand the problem with the bots...I applaud Memphis for what he's done...everybody has their way of getting their sneakers and most have a hookup, and if people were smart they could go through Memphis who is a NT member in good standing and get theirs with relative ease. If he's only charging $20-50 above retail, that's almost the equivalent of your gas to and from, and your time and effort either just staying awake, waking up early, being late for school of work. Memphis keep doing what you doing

He already swooped in on all the unclaimed kicks in houston from all the malls and now he's rsvp'ing stuff? This guy has turned this hobby into a business.

Last edited:
Understand where you're coming from and I'm not saying that he hasn't made it into a business but he's provided others with an almost sure way of receiving their kicks for little effort and relatively little surcharge...I don't have a problem with it and may utilize his system in the future

It's weird. I'm really salty and annoyed at this bot s***, but a part of me just says that that's life and what can you do about it. Shame on Nike though. They really should implement something to deal with this.

Last edited:
Understand where you're coming from and I'm not saying that he hasn't made it into a business but he's provided others with an almost sure way of receiving their kicks for little effort and relatively little surcharge...I don't have a problem with it and may utilize his system in the future
Look duke, snipers are helping some people and hurting others. Don't sit on here and act like dude is helping everybody out because he's not. He's helping the people who can't win sh*t on there own. People like me didn't need his help because we could do it on our own. I'm not knocking his hustle because I def respect what son is doing. I can't win anything now and I still won't dude to snipe anything for me.

yeah but 300 pairs + @ $30 a piece hes makin $9k this weekend .. 

we can all agree thats bs .. and not letting entire CITIES have chances!

yeah but 300 pairs + @ $30 a piece hes makin $9k this weekend .. 

we can all agree thats bs .. and not letting entire CITIES have chances!

That's not including what he's personally reselling from the pairs he's picking up.
I have a feeling of who he is. I always see familiar faces at sneaker release lines.

The way you people hate on this form is crazy!! lmsoooo!

dont mind jada, he just the nt's ahole who ish on everyone who hasn't been since the beginning. I remember when i said (n kcmo dude) there was a few thousand pair of bred 11 in a warehouse in Kansas to be released for a re-release for allstar break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom