Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am chatting a rep right now to confirm because they still have a full size run

EDIT: they dont know.....i guess you could just order them and return if the box is the normal one

Last edited:
I think the Lava's look good, but $180 and tax is too much for a shoe I'm not in love with. The Xmas will be copped tho.

Anyone with tracking from NDC...check the shipping weight if you can. Might give you an idea if you we're also "selected"... :nerd:

I wondered why NDC sent them overnight with FedEx instead of the usual 3 day with UPS. And the box they shipped them in was HUGE. I was so surprised when I opened the box to see the red wooden box inside. They even sent me the $270 pair instead of the $200 I ordered. What a great Tuesday!

Time for some Halo 4...

I wondered why NDC sent them overnight with FedEx instead of the usual 3 day with UPS. And the box they shipped them in was HUGE. I was so surprised when I opened the box to see the red wooden box inside. They even sent me the $270 pair instead of the $200 I ordered. What a great Tuesday!
Time for some Halo 4...
laugh.gif

Time for some Halo 4...
nice

To those about to join the lebron x family for the first time this weekend, here is some words of wisdom: When attempting to re-lace , prepare to drive yourself bat-s#^t crazy!! Be gentle with the fly wire. :smh:

To those about to join the lebron x family for the first time this weekend, here is some words of wisdom: When attempting to re-lace , prepare to drive yourself bat-s#^t crazy!! Be gentle with the fly wire. :smh:

Is there a trick to make it easier? Any tips from anyone with no problems at all? Speak up. :lol:

Cannot wait for the jade release. Will finishline be getting them at retail locations? Or only online?
best thing to do is call your local finishline. release is only a few days away so who ever will be getting them already should have them in the stock room.

To those about to join the lebron x family for the first time this weekend, here is some words of wisdom: When attempting to re-lace , prepare to drive yourself bat-s#^t crazy!! Be gentle with the fly wire.
mean.gif
I hated just trying to loosen them up.  I can imagine how hard it is to re-lace.

Starting to believe some of yall might be LD on the short bus. The lacing is very easy and the flywire stays in place. We talking about laces, laces...LACES???

I'm sitting here starring at my pressures and I just continue to be wowed at how dope they are. Idk maybe I'm trippin but these are starting to remind me of the first time the Bred XIs released in the 95/96 when I was in 6th grade. All the "cool kids" showed up with them on their feet that morning. I was thinking damn, I just want to belong. I just want the shoes. With owning these pressures, I finally feel like I got em. I feel like that "cool kid". The pressures are straight dopeness. Can't imagine how I will feel once Dec 21 gets here and I actually get a chance to own the Bred XIs. Mind=Blown

Last edited:
Starting to believe some of yall might be LD on the short bus. The lacing is very easy and the flywire stays in place. We talking about laces, laces...LACES???
Watch ya mouth boy!! Lol. Nah it's fairly easy, it's just that if you dot be careful and unlaced and loosen the shoe too much , the fly wire ropes wil fall out the slit nest to the lacehole and you have to end up putting it back in which is a tenacious process. ( I know that whole description was pause worthy, but that's how it is with this shoe) just giving a heads up.

Broke out my Pressures for the first time yesterday. Had them on for mot of the day and they felt great. Love the way they look 
glasses.gif

I'm sitting here starring at my pressures and I just continue to be wowed at how dope they are. Idk maybe I'm trippin but these are starting to remind me of the first time the Bred XIs released in the 95/96 when I was in 6th grade. All the "cool kids" showed up with them on their feet that morning. I was thinking damn, I just want to belong. I just want the shoes. With owning these pressures, I finally feel like I got em. I feel like that "cool kid". The pressures are straight dopeness. Can't imagine how I will feel once Dec 21 gets here and I actually get a chance to own the Bred XIs. Mind=Blown
that how i feel about the space jams. one day i will own them. when? i dont know but it will be one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom