Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in Houston still has the asgs?

I also got to hold a pair of the corks on Sunday material is really nice. I personally won't cop cause not very appealing to me but best luck to everyone. 

They're in stock rooms everywhere. If you go this Saturday and after, you should be able to find a pair. Online, you MIGHT strike out, maybe. The PRISMs, X-Mas sold out online but every other release has been easy to get. Seriously, except for limited releases, Lebron Xs have been sitting unlike the KDVs and lesser extent Kobe 8.
dude that all depends on where you live....when i picked up the asg they had every cw of the KD's including BHM sitting in my local mall!....memphis is more of a Jordan city when i come to think about it.....hot new cw or retro pair of Jordans comes out the whole city is after them!

Last edited:
Hey fellas obviously my first post but I have been bouncing around checking out few threads especially about the Corks.  To my knowledge as of now the pnly place in Florida that is getting them is obviously in MIA. I called various locations of HOH and some said no some didn't know anything as of yet University Mall HOH does not know anything yet). I plan to still head out there (HOH) to get the Retro 3 Crimsons so atleast it won't be a lost cause.

SO yesterday on eBay I found a listing for a pair of Corks for auction and also a BIN option, I message the guy to make sure (try to atleast) the listing is legit and he tells me yes in short. So I guess he new I was seriously going to buy them at the $650 BIN  
pimp.gif
  he had up so he closed the listing and relisted them at $900
mad.gif
, I think there should be a penalty for ending listings early.

Where in Houston still has the asgs?

I also got to hold a pair of the corks on Sunday material is really nice. I personally won't cop cause not very appealing to me but best luck to everyone. 
How much were they selling the pair you were holding?

dude that all depends on where you live....when i picked up the asg they had every cw of the KD's including BHM sitting in my local mall!....memphis is more of a Jordan city when i come to think about it.....hot new cw or retro pair of Jordans comes out the whole city is after them!
That is true. But if your store has carried every other Lebron GR (which was 95 of the shores released) then they're most likely sitting in your Champs/FTL/FA/Finishline stock room along with the Crimson Jordans...

And I officially give up on the Corks. I'm not in Miami right now, so I can't go and play the raffle game.

Almost every city in America is a Jordan City :lol: Lebron's, KD's, and Kobe's have just been getting more popular over the past few years but at the end of the day I hate to admit it but Jordans still rules over all of them as far as sells go, probably all three of them combined! :smh:

Last edited:
I'm just hoping that all of these people who will inevitably strike out on the Corks don't fall back on the Dolphins. That's my second favorite colorway so far, behind the Prisms.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/02/19/nike-lebron-x-cork-release-details/

In partnership with mall management, select Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Nike Lebron X “Cork” (on sale Saturday, February 23rd). Stores will hand out tickets on Wednesday, February 20th and Thursday, February 21st. If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Friday, February 22nd. To find out which stores near you will carry the shoe and if that store will implement the sweepstakes ticket procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here. The shoe retails for $305 and will NOT be available online.

Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

* Mall Management directives and/or security issues may result in a change to the stated store procedure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom