Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a size 12.5 or 13 so hopefully Nike has a decent amount to be sold. I struck out on the area 72 barkelys so I'm hoping to nab either the corks or denims.....preferably both

This has got to be the biggest nike troll ever. Not only are they charging premium for no sport pack but to add insult to injury they aren't even giving a regular Lebron box but a simple NSW box. Wow lol ok

Mercer doesn't know if they are gonna get them, but I'm assuming they will. If they do RSVP, I might have to make a little trip out to NYC...

Mercer doesn't know if they are gonna get them, but I'm assuming they will. If they do RSVP, I might have to make a little trip out to NYC...

tumblr_miflluw6OA1rzus5lo1_500.jpg
Those slides are dope! I hope they release them!

Slides > Shoes

Just called 2 HOH and both said that no store in NC will be getting the corks..social status in Greensboro said they don't know yet

Getting my ASG lebrons from Nike today. Scheduled originally for tomorrow but will not complain if it's a day early! Can't wait to get these!
SMH lucky you.

I did 3 day express with fedex from jimmy jazz. Shoes shipped Friday and are scheduled for tomorrow.

I went the the sorting facility today and they told me theyre stil just sitting in the plane on the runway 
indifferent.gif

Not a big deal since its not time sensitive but if theyve been in town since the 16th, why not drop them off earlier?

Last edited:
Whats the best way to get a pair for myself via the online release?

Refreshing twitter constantly
Have credit card info pre-filled

What's the fastest way to make sure it works?

Been wondering what works fastest, credit card, paypal login, or Bill Me Later.

Any tips? I really need to get these.

Anybody try this method? From the comments on the vid it seems like it works about half the time.

Just picked up a couple of Raffle tickets @ Shoe Gallery in Miami, no purchase necessary, 1 per ID, and have to be present 9:30am on Saturday. Which is good imo, now I get to try on NDC from the crib @ 8am and still hv time to spare to attend raffle, fingers crossed on a long shot, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom