Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even secure a pair of Corks for myself even through all the connections I have made. It actually hurts hearing people reject me 
frown.gif

I've got a good trick I've used for TLO. Missed every tlo shoe before I learned and haven't missed one since. Got the 88s and Kobe ASG (without sport pack) with ease.

We'll see how well it really works on saturday

Edit: Not sharing info unless someone gets me access to AJ1 Royals for under $200.
He aint got nothing... Hitting refresh on page and ctrl V your information isnt that hard bro... all in how fast you can mirco!
Haha this...and about them Royals for UNDER $200...You already lost.

VOLTS are a GR or LTD GR ????? havent seen any confirmation yet

jmadidas ???

thanks
They're in stock rooms everywhere. If you go this Saturday and after, you should be able to find a pair. Online, you MIGHT strike out, maybe. The PRISMs, X-Mas sold out online but every other release has been easy to get. Seriously, except for limited releases, Lebron Xs have been sitting unlike the KDVs and lesser extent Kobe 8.

Copped the Xmas joints Sat from FTA. Was really shocked to see they still had a pair. Luckily that one pair left was in my size range.

Last edited:
I figured that. In a way I kind of like the quantities of the 9s almost like was a game. Everyone I knew had a pair that I liked but made me feel like I slept once they sold out good shoe overall though favorite colorways were.

1. Cannon
2. Miami Night
3. Swingmans

Id take any colorway though :pimp:

went to the mall this weekend (Ontario Mills) and all colors of Xs (minus Jades and obvious limited colorways) are on the shelf at footlocker. finishline had a couple large sizes in the Jades but they looked like returns. I passed on the blue diamonds but i got a chance to see them and theyre pretty dope. def gonna grab a pair when they drop a little. and carbons

Oh these will be on NDC Europe????? Lol ahhhh **** y'all done ****** up!!!! Yessssssss ill be grabbing these then most def

Getting my ASG lebrons from Nike today. Scheduled originally for tomorrow but will not complain if it's a day early! Can't wait to get these!

The chances of a blind man reading are greater than 95% of NT copping a pair.

I feel sorry for people who wear size 7, 7.5, 11.5, 12.5 and up because the numbers that will be available on NDC are horrible....

With a shoe like this, it's either you get it or you don't. Of course I want it and will try to obtain it, but if I strike out oh well on to the next.

It would be awesome though to score these. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom