Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I didn't RSVP on the Jordan jokers and barkley rayguns and still managed to get 2 pairs of each . Do I still have the same chances for the corks?
If you got two pairs of Barkley's I'd say hell yea you do lol 
laugh.gif

Me too, I want to know my chances.

Your chances are much slimmer getting these. Those two releases were prob a 6-7/10 in terms of difficultly if you don't have all the crazy nerd tech. I would put this at about 8-9 depending on how the nike server does. 10/10 would be something regionally limited like the crown jewels. Just my 0.02 as everyone's experiences seem to vary.

Last edited:
Was chattin to the lady handing out tickets at HOH 125th. She said they ran out of tickets yesterday, with 5,000 per roll. I asked her how many pairs they had, she said 24.   -_______- 

I was shocked I managed to cop two barkleys last saturday.... granted neither were on NDC, but I'll be as ready as ever. I think it's time to plug the laptop into a landline for this deal.

They def have a certain scent to them. Thought I was the only one 
laugh.gif

My villa is getting the corks. Employees already claimed them all so I lost
I thought only 2 villas were getting them? The ones in chicago and cleveland. I see that youre in new york

The characters you see come in for a raffle ticket is hilarious. 75% kids who cant afford them. then a mixtures of older cats and parents of said kids who cant afford them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom