Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBrons kicks tonight 
smokin.gif

Ok.... I got a direct link for a place many know.... pm me what you think it is and i'll send mine back. if they match we are golden, but i am pretty sure I got it figured out.

Got a dm back from 21Mercer :pimp:

pickup time is 10am-7pm, none of that 1.5 hour window nonsense

Last edited:
cant wait for this cork nonsense to be over. that shoe is seriously over-hyped

if it were a GR it would be outlet bound

sick and tired of nike and their limited tags

This. Gimmick + limited release = hypebeasts

I have an idea for the next gimmick, a pair of sneakers made out of the same material as Lebron's headband.

I ain't mad though. Let them boys cook if they want to drop thousands on em.

Last edited:
What I wore to pick up my raffle tickets from salvins in hartford.
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

This. Gimmick + limited release = hypebeasts

I have an idea for the next gimmick, a pair of sneakers made out of the same material as Lebron's headband.

I ain't mad though. Let them boys cook if they want to drop thousands on em.
Nike will drop a commemorative hairline edition once he starts shaving it all off, headband will be included 

This thread has BLOWN way up...I had my sis back home when she left work from the Port Authority go check out all the spots and she just kept saying that dudes is crazy over these kicks...she works with a guy actually talking about paying 1200 for Corks

This thread has BLOWN way up...I had my sis back home when she left work from the Port Authority go check out all the spots and she just kept saying that dudes is crazy over these kicks...she works with a guy actually talking about paying 1200 for Corks

when dudes are willing to pay 1200, that's why the thread has blown up.

Don
What yall think nike first tweet is gonna be ? Volts, Corks, or the crimsons

Dont forget the blue lights lol. I would say in the middle. Honestly the volt could throw people off.. cause i usually look for kobe / durant / lebron and click instantly.. but with two releases you gotta read more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom