Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a RSVP dm back but the name is different then what I sent them..... Can that be fix

A NTer had the same problem for the Zoom Galaxy Release, they did nothing about it.

He told me today they blocked him from twitter too smh.

I wouldn't expect to get the shoes if I were you, but it's worth a try.

Everyone is acting like these are SOOO limited and only 1/1000 will get a pair yet I guarantee come RD we're gonna have tons of people copping in here and see TONS of ebay auctions showing their NDC receipt. These aren't as limited as people think.

Everyone is acting like these are SOOO limited and only 1/1000 will get a pair yet I guarantee come RD we're gonna have tons of people copping in here and see TONS of ebay auctions showing their NDC receipt. These aren't as limited as people think.

These are limited, though, only 10 footlockers in the whole country have them but nobody is saying these are mercurial cr ix se numbers either, ma.

I'm sure they'll be limited in select stores but as far as copping on NDC... I think they will have just as many pairs as any other release like the ASG's or Barkleys

These are limited, though, only 10 footlockers in the whole country have them but nobody is saying these are mercurial cr ix se numbers either, ma.
Look how many people came up on the 88 release and it wasn't initially in any stores correct. That 10 store crap is to build more Hype. Nike is Trolling hard.

I'm sure they'll be limited in select stores but as far as copping on NDC... I think they will have just as many pairs as any other release like the ASG's or Barkleys

That means everyone who can't get them in store and the people who already got confirmed pairs are going to be on NDC. I'm looking forward for the lulz on their twitter TL, can't wait :lol: .

Last edited:
I feel you. Don't even know why I'm up right now. Just hoping me and/or my girl will be called and they charge retail. I usually just tell LI/NY NTers to pm me when I find out info on a spot out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom