Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if my usa credit card is gonna be declined on Nike Store Europe? If so I'm gonna have to buy an Amex Cash card or something I suppose. Anyone ever order from there that can tell me how it went? I have a UK address to use. That's not an issue.

It won't work. The billing address needs to be in the UK or whatever. I've tried many times doing exactly what you are thinking. Those prepaid cards or whatever don't have billing addresses at all. I've even looked into virtual CC's, but they have the same issues. If you can find a way PM me, but I haven't had any luck trying.

U gonna camp out for 2 days for some corks? I hope u plan on selling them to make up for your time

Can someone help me with this via PM? 
You have to let the page download first otherwise the script will attempt to add the shoe size in the cart which won't be there and then lead you directly to check out.  Challenging but do able got mine all set up.

:rofl: :rofl:

NICE.

HOPE YOU GET YOUR SHOES.

Mo money (RSVP Sniper) mo problems. Memphissfinest is a good dude and far from obnoxious but who doesn't gloat on here at times? It boils down to dude using his knowledge and resources to his advantage. No need to hate the dude. If you were in his shoes I'm sure you would do the same thing. Maybe you would have kept the process to yourself and a few close friends to secure your own shoes. I agree that it didn't become an issue until it started to affect everyone when the program went public to help others. I haven't used the service personally and don't plan to. If it was meant to be for me to get a release it will happen. If not it's on to the next one.

If anyone is in Greensboro I wouldn't even bother last night when I passed social status there were about 4 or 5 dudes in line. And then last night it started hailing and lightly snowing. Good luck to everyone who wants them but its not this serious. Stay safe yall.

I thought someone said Social Status wasn't getting them. Are people just camping hoping that they get them?

Okay because I have multiple credit cards from family members etc. But we all live in the same house you feel me. I could even ship the product somewhere else to a neighbor or something but ultimantley all the billing addresses would be the same.
I have done this multiple times. I normally login and do one as a member and one as a guest. Works every time. I use the same CC/PayPal account. Same billing, same shipping, even the same name!

Mo money (RSVP Sniper) mo problems. Memphissfinest is a good dude and far from obnoxious but who doesn't gloat on here at times? It boils down to dude using his knowledge and resources to his advantage. No need to hate the dude. If you were in his shoes I'm sure you would do the same thing. Maybe you would have kept the process to yourself and a few close friends to secure your own shoes. I agree that it didn't become an issue until it started to affect everyone when the program went public to help others. I haven't used the service personally and don't plan to. If it was meant to be for me to get a release it will happen. If not it's on to the next one.
I second that... No need to hate.  For those here at NT I'm going to be spending next week designing an RSVP sniping tool just for fun... I will be needing a few volunteers.

Hopefully the numbers aren't quite so limited. 88s were a breeze for me, expecting this to be a bit tougher.

*devils advocate ....Nobody wants to see gloating every week especially if you consider yourself to be running a "professional" site.

I personally don't care but that's how it may come off to other people.

:rofl: :rofl:

NICE.

HOPE YOU GET YOUR SHOES.

What? :lol: I am in his shoes and don't need to post my educational credentials on a message board. Dude acts obnoxious on here, he knows it, that's why he just laughed it off.

He might be a cool dude in real life, but on here with his all caps posts, and bragging about how many pairs he will have copped, is ridiculous.

If there are already 500 listings in eBay you all still think these are that limited? The royal 1's didn't have anywhere close to that 12 hours AFTER they officially released.

So after going through eBay and searching "Lebron Cork" there were apprx 500 cork listings.
I think it's lesser than that on ebay right now.... some people include cork in title for any nike sneaker just to get more views.
I hope nike made a lot of these to drive resell down...... Otherwise no point in me keeping if i am able to get and make an easy $400 off of.

Last edited:
Hopefully the numbers aren't quite so limited. 88s were a breeze for me, expecting this to be a bit tougher.
Based on what retailers have been getting these, the cork release seems extremely similar to what the allocation for the galaxy zoom rookie's was.......

Not sure what that means for how limited these are but to my knowledge only NDC, FNL, and Eastbay had the '88's until the all star break and then some stores in H-town had um. So from a retailer perspective these are more wide spread.

Last edited:
What? :lol: I am in his shoes and don't need to post my educational credentials on a message board. Dude acts obnoxious on here, he knows it, that's why he just laughed it off.

He might be a cool dude in real life, but on here with his all caps posts, and bragging about how many pairs he will have copped, is ridiculous.

That's his trademark..lol. Man we got to stop taking things to heart! It's only shoes people...leather, cork, rubber, glue, and stitching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom