-Raygun Air Force Maxes
-Raygun Blazers
-Bred 11s
-Thunder 4s
-Xmas KDs
-Xmas Lebrons
-Motorboat 9s
-Crawfish 9s

from Nike.com. And could have had a second pair of DB 9s but decided against reselling and taking advantage of a shoe for charity. must be doing something right

The closer to release date, the more I have seen these pop up on ebay, CL, and random shoe botiques.. Livestock went from saying only in-store to "any leftovers will be posted online (if it were such a limited shoe, doubt they would even need to consider such a plan)..

Just my observations.

Last edited:
Scored one on the Miami HOH Dadeland raffle Sz 10, just got the call and i am ridiculously stoked right now, i doubted the validity of their raffle but TRUST, its truly legit, i hv no connects at that store what so ever...CANT WAIT!!!!!

The closer to release date, the more I have seen these pop up on ebay, CL, and random shoe botiques.. Livestock went from saying only in-store to "any leftovers will be posted online (if it were such a limited shoe, doubt they would even need to consider such a plan)..

Just my observations.

My guess is that these are WAY more available than what people initially thought. remember the release date got pushed back from mid-January to this weekend. The $305 price is probably because they initially were going to be super limited and come with the hay and cork box. But they decided to drop the price because they cut costs by deciding not to produce them with the Cork box or even the Standard Lebron X box. I wish they at least had given us a dustbag like the Yeezy 2s

i think in actuality anyone who wants these will be able to get them and the initial selling price will be $700-$800 since there is no hyped shoe that be coming out in months to compete against it and because people have their tax money to blow. the ones who are desperate to sell will move them for $400-$500 and in a few months the prices will climb back up.

Is anyone actually gonna take the plunge and grab from one of these overseas sites? :nerd:

european prices +
euro/pound conversion +
overseas shipping +
possible customs fees

i'll pass.

Yeah i feel ya. That's why I'm passing but I know someone on here is gonna grab a pair regardless.

......... and there's gonna be those people who don't convert the exchange rate properly. :lol:

Scored one on the Miami HOH Dadeland raffle Sz 10, just got the call and i am ridiculously stoked right now, i doubted the validity of their raffle but TRUST, its truly legit, i hv no connects at that store what so ever...CANT WAIT!!!!!
weird they told me they will start calling at 6pm

If someone really wanted to get Corks off jimmyjazz it would be pretty simple, every few seconds search for corks or refresh the new releases, if the item description contains lebron x cork then send text to yourself or automate it to click size, fill in fields etc.

If someone is really motivated to get it they would, just not me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom