Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol damn hanon shop sold out but i cant believe more people didnt jump on that faster. that was a pretty easy cop. came out to $350 shipped.

Last edited:
lol damn hanon shop sold out but i cant believe more people didnt jump on that faster. that was a pretty easy cop. came out to $350 shipped.

They didn't have a size 12 when i clicked he link :\

did you get order confirmation? their main page said shows they wouldn't be online till 11am uk time.

If someone really wanted to get Corks off jimmyjazz it would be pretty simple, every few seconds search for corks or refresh the new releases, if the item description contains lebron x cork then send text to yourself or automate it to click size, fill in fields etc.

If someone is really motivated to get it they would, just not me lol
what do you mean send text to yourself

Have the script text yourself using some sort of SMS API.

Why would you want to go another layer? If the script finds a size, don't you just want it to automatically add to cart and checkout? I don't see the point of sending an SMS.

That still requires clicking.
You can write custom macros in FireFox using the FireFoxDriver API to do that. So let's say you click on the twitter link from @nikestore, then you have a shortcut key let's say "F1" to choose size 9 and "F2" to add to cart and "F3" to paste CC/Expirate/CSC into the fields click submit order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom