Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess thats what they told u, but im letting peeps know that i got my call so they might wanna b on alert, cuz im pretty sure they dont call back if u dont answer the 1st time, but GL
if they are going by size like they said then im already done with that raffle i went for a 9 but i guess ill still be ready incase they do call.

if they are going by size like they said then im already done with that raffle i went for a 9 but i guess ill still be ready incase they do call.

U try for the solefly raffle? Any1 here anything from them yet, guess now that I have 1 secured i can afford to be a lil greedy, haha

U try for the solefly raffle? Any1 here anything from them yet, guess now that I have 1 secured i can afford to be a lil greedy, haha
sole fly sells their pairs out the back door to celebs and friends so i didnt get a ticket there.

damn im still buggin out on the hanon shop drop! i thought for sure i had zero shot at these(especially with the laughable speed test i posted a couple pages back). STILL cant believe how slow people responded on here. I actually had to have them email me my password and then go back to finish the whole process.

straight up giggin here at work after the homie luiscola came thru. :smokin

View media item 282220

Last edited:
damn im still buggin out on the hanon shop drop! i thought for sure i had zero shot at these(especially with the laughable speed test i posted a couple pages back).

straight up giggin here at work after the homie luiscola came thru.
smokin.gif
i guess neither of us are doing much "work" at work today. lol.

Good looking out Luis. I jolted out of class to get my card and I missed it. Now I am on to the next one. I good luck everyone

sole fly sells their pairs out the back door to celebs and friends so i didnt get a ticket there.
yea i aint put too much hope on their raffle, jus made sure i exhausted every possibility to score, but i'll give credit to Sole Fly, they did the raffle exactly like HOH, but it could b a smoke screen, lol. Still gonna try shoe gallery tmrw tho, really want that wine box

Who is getting the Corks online out of FNL NDC and FL family.. I would have loved to read it for myself but there are hundreds of pages of banter hiding the necessary info.

I'd be weary of that Hanon drop reeks of cancelled orders. Says they are supposed to drop at 11am (1 hour after store open) on the 23rd which would be 2am PST. Leads me to believe leftover pairs were supposed to go online and this may have been in error. Hope you guys get them though that rules!

Can also add and check out the crimson 3's. Something is broken methinks

Last edited:
00:01 GMT....whatever that means got to try this one European store..bad with time zones..thank god for google

Last edited:
Cool cool thank you for the help.. so this is why they are programming on here lol.. I want people to post tomorrow after the drop and let us know how that went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom