Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been posted already, but Social Status in Greensboro has 5 chairs outside of the store.  I didn't go in though.

Def not better than the BBs b

Still love both of em tho
I see what you did there....how you placed the BB 9's and the SB 8's in the background...
nerd.gif
wink.gif

That hamper
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Kinda pointless when NTers mentioned caliroots was getting them way before I posted the link. Oh well...

View media item 282345

True "way before" But how many of the people that didn't know is willing to read through 437 pages of on and off topic comments to find that out? My guess is none especially if they didn't already know about the store to begin with. That was the point.

Have ordered from six feet down / Cali roots before. On a 300 order was hit with 60 bucks in customs. Sucked but in the case of the corks who cares really.

Damn, should have gone and tried to have gotten these . Didn't even bother thinking they would do a fcfs

Social Status tweeted they giving out lottery tickets. Not sure which location. Hopefully, those who were camping there can cook.

Last edited:
make an account and its any orders over 100, and btw anyone know how hanon shop releases work? they said 11am but what time zone and what just pops on homepage
?

My co worker just got a call for the size 10.5 from HOH Dadeland Mall...with this luck we're about to go play the lotto too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom