Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking for months, and finally decided to make an account. 

For ndc orders, its all about ping. I know this for a fact. But the results you see on speedtest.net is not what you are going to get when doing the order come 8am Saturday. The speedtest automatically picks the best/closest server to you, not the Nike server your looking for.
qft

my ping is like 185 and I got as kobe's and brons off NDC

so who got their link sniper program ready?

lol @ the speed tests, how cute.

inb4 pictures FSRs+ sitting in dudes' living rooms.

Been lurking for months, and finally decided to make an account. 

For ndc orders, its all about ping. I know this for a fact. But the results you see on speedtest.net is not what you are going to get when doing the order come 8am Saturday. The speedtest automatically picks the best/closest server to you, not the Nike server your looking for.
Just open a CMD . Type  ping store.nike.com

There's your ping that matters

Probably been posted already, but Social Status in Greensboro has 5 chairs outside of the store.  I didn't go in though.
Social Status in Charlotte had a full size run and about 5 people in line as of 11am. Fresh Exclusives right down the road als got them but @ $1200 a pair

Damn.. Seeing all these speed tests make me feel really good about my Internet connection. :lol:

Last edited:
The lower the better...in your case no..that's not really good
my ping for nikestore was 36, is that good now? used the cmd trick
That's better but still could be faster

Wish I could use my job's internet
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Again, your Internet speed means nothing when the site it's self goes down. Go ahead and keep posting unless numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom