Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My co worker just got a call for the size 10.5 from HOH Dadeland Mall...with this luck we're about to go play the lotto too
Do you they straight up from the store or do they block there number?

I had a missed call from a blocked number at 1:58 :frown:

I also signed up at Dadeland....

Ain't nobody's internet that fast in Brooklyn
roll.gif

Every release is the same thing, people put up links to the shoes then complain about site crashes and not getting there pair. Yes some people already know about the links but most dont if you read thru the thread same questions all the time about price, links, what sites and so on. Use common sense people. :smh:

If there are any Chicago peeps.. State Street said they're calling all day till store closes.Still keeping fingers crossed and hope my phone call comes through.

internet speed has very little to do with it :lol:

I never once failed on a NDC release I wanted on a connection that was "slower than 76% of the US". I only just upgraded my internet this past fall but I got yeezy 2s just fine with my crappy connection.

Last edited:
^^^True...Ping is the main key from my experience...35ms you probably already lost even with that DL and UP speed...

Been lurking for months, and finally decided to make an account. 

For ndc orders, its all about ping. I know this for a fact. But the results you see on speedtest.net is not what you are going to get when doing the order come 8am Saturday. The speedtest automatically picks the best/closest server to you, not the Nike server your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom