Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
salty....
mean.gif

Copped on end but seemed too easy...
trying to cop the royals were 10 times harder than this..got the air force max area 72 joints on here..legit shipping ordered same time last week, got em in this wednesday...real quick

I just have a random thought, since all these auto programs/bots are so popular these days, what if in the future, some one develop another program will hijack your shoes after you add to cart?.....just a thought

Can people please stop posting the ******g links? If people don't know by now they haven't contributed anything to this site so why give them a chance to cop before us?

I just have a random thought, since all these auto programs/bots are so popular these days, what if in the future, some one develop another program will hijack your shoes after you add to cart?.....just a thought

thats stupid.lets hijack someone while he wears them.club,gun,knife more simple than hacking.just a thought.

well its about to be buried here but.....
[h2]when ordering Europe , most of those sites DISCLAIM that they have several-layers of authentication for CC orders.[/h2]
learned this ordering soccer shoes from PDS, always with these questions to verify my identity... "create password for future use?"  hahahah it suks so much.  HSBC or whatever ish.  Well now off early to bed for NDC release tomorrow.

hopefully those euro bastards take care of those CC holds before tomorrow.
[h2]Where's that guy who gave out his Social Security #.... I bet he's got a Credit Card we can all use :wink:~[/h2]

I was lucky enough to get through on end too!!!

did anyone get email confirm? I only got paypal confirm and in my account it shows that its processing

Can people please stop posting the ******g links? If people don't know by now they haven't contributed anything to this site so why give them a chance to cop before us?
The dudes that are posting links aren't even trying to cop from the sites they're outing.

It'll continue to happen, the mentality is "hey if i can't cop, i might as well make it hell for someone else to"

anyone know how much customs fees are gonna hit for those who copped from end clothing? just curious

I got an email confirmation from end as soon as i placed the order. Probably a minute later.

Great news! Your order #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (placed on February 22, 2013 4:46:31 PM PST) has been received successfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom