Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
You have six feet?
dont be like that guys. im sure he plans on wearing all 3 pairs and not reselling em.

Dont know why End never kept it UK only? Doesnt give us a chance to get them when you lot are all over it. smh lame
Why UK people being salty about companies making their products available to a WORLD WIDE customer base. The objective of a company is to grow, profits  profits profits. Plus a lot of them still allocate some to their local customer base so just chill.

They are now known in more than the UK = international presence= more demand=more units sold= more $$.

None of these companies are your "mates" they are BUSINESSES not friends don't get it twisted. 

Lol, cc company just called me for fraudulent charges. Guess I'll be clear for any EU releases tomorrow, fml.

3 PAIRS COPPED TONIGHT!
smokin.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 I'm only +1 for the evening
Lol.. don't even start with that ish
Just saying, same dudes crying about euro sites are too expensive and 60-90 dollar customs fees are outrageous are the same dudes that end paying 3x US retail

Check the Royal 1 thread and you'll see exactly what i'm talking about.
Hope all these extra credit card charges make your account bounce on NDC :smile:
Some dudes are crying on End's facebook page about being charged 8 times and their orders not evening going through
roll.gif

Last edited:
I already knew Nike is shady on prices in Europe (we're talking the official nikestore.com website)

It goes like this:
270 euros in Poland, Germany etc.
281 euros in Italy
231 pounds in UK, which is basically 270 euros again
190 euros in Greece!!!

Greece WINS. SMH @ NIKE

I already knew Nike is shady on prices in Europe (we're talking the official nikestore.com website)

It goes like this:
270 euros in Poland, Germany etc.
281 euros in Italy
231 pounds in UK, which is basically 270 euros again
190 euros in Greece!!!

Greece WINS. SMH @ NIKE

Greece has like Great Depression type unemployment numbers. Give them a break

thanks to time warner cable for letting me upgrade my internet just for this release ...that ping/download speed was crucial , was sliding through end with ease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom