Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys you who used your cards on END you better check online statements or call your companies and make sure to contact END about refunds.

For the bred 11s they charged my card twice and I got nothing and refund took about 3-4 days

Like most people in here, 2 pending charges from end and no confirmation. Kept getting an error as well..and a phone call from my bank lol. No orders showing up in my account either... lets hope for a quick refund guys

can some tell me how these fit?? cause i accidentally got a 8.5 instead of my true size 8. damn UK sizings.

here come the 'easy cop'....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
yea still waiting on a cr confirmation, 
frown.gif
 if no shoes thats fine, i just want my money back asap for 2moro, probably wont tho

Can people please stop posting the ******g links? If people don't know by now they haven't contributed anything to this site so why give them a chance to cop before us?
anyone here coming for specific links is probably SOL, and probably not creative or tenacious enough to cut it on some of these QS.

I didn't see any Cork "Backdoor links" because there probably were none...   so its not like there is anything on here that mofos couldn't figure out via google/twitter.

I'm not saying it doesn't make it easier for some idiots, but anyone who is wasting their bandwidth on this thread probably didn't cop.

Good damn, all the way to pay on 3 different sizes. Stupid noobs anyone who was a member of this site has know about the options for weeks now and you post direct links with "go go go" so any one who can use google can see it and click.

Dont know why End never kept it UK only? Doesnt give us a chance to get them when you lot are all over it. smh lame

i was refreshing end for 20 minutes and there was nothing anywhere, then i see kicksdeal tweet. unreal, like every other release lately 0 for every attempt.

wait, you guys dont really believe that his post with a link was readily retrievable by google the second it was created do you? nah.....yall arent that naive. cant be.

Can people please stop posting the ******g links? If people don't know by now they haven't contributed anything to this site so why give them a chance to cop before us?
This...People post links before they even try to cop for reps just blowing up the spot even more lol...Congrats to everyone that copped though.

This was so easy to get on END.No,crashes,slow down or nothing.I struckout on CT.

I called my CC company in advance to let them know I was buying shoes from the UK 2 hrs ago.I actually thought I was going to get on CT tho.

I forgot all about this place and saw everyone saying that they were late and just went to register and it took me right to the page and there they were.

I stumbled a few times putting in my info because I was so shocked that they just popped up out of nowhere.I had just refreshed and nothing was there.

Put all the info in and placed the order.It instantly sent me my confirmation email with all the details.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get through on end too!!!

did anyone get email confirm? I only got paypal confirm and in my account it shows that its processing
LOL that means you didnt get them you need an email saying your order # and all that.

to the people hoping for a fast refund you can forget about that it takes 3 business days 

Good damn, all the way to pay on 3 different sizes. Stupid noobs anyone who was a member of this site has know about the options for weeks now and you post direct links with "go go go" so any one who can use google can see it and click.
Let people post direct links. Who cares. Get over it. They are trying to help other NTers out and sure there are lurkers but thats life. Move on. I am sure some members benefited off him posting. I am for posting direct links. Its all gonna sell out quick like no matter what. Maybe the heads up will save you sometime. I didnt score but much respect for posting. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom