Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I have about 4 different links because I don't know what they're going to call them on their site. I was a couple letters off on the Royal 1 link. Just missed the OG
mean.gif
no pretty sure you have it dead on
devil.gif

So I hear the link for NDC tweets out early, and a BOT lets you order multiple pairs from multiple windows in seconds... people already have bots that are preloaded with their sz and card info and once the link is tweeted, transaction is over in 3 sec...

Do some of you all remeber when jimmy jazz was suppose to release the foamposite galaxies in the morning but lie and actually released it at midnight?

no pretty sure you have it dead on :evil:

Doesn't matter. They'll probably release when I'm on my way to work Monday or during my lunch or something. Same thing happened with the Yeezy 2's. Waited all day for the link and as soon as I left to see the fight that night the link dropped :smh:

So I hear the link for NDC tweets out early, and a BOT lets you order multiple pairs from multiple windows in seconds... people already have bots that are preloaded with their sz and card info and once the link is tweeted, transaction is over in 3 sec...

Really!

Last edited:

Thanks for telling us the reason why you won't be getting a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom