Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for telling us the reason why you won't be getting a pair.
wink.gif

Damn ^^^ is that for real ? 

Whats the point in even saying it??? Its been posted numerous times about them damn bots. Theres nothing anyone can do about it so to keep mentioning is doing nothing but bringing negativity and making others feel like this NDC release is useless when its actually not.

Last edited:
Even though the code was wrong

And ppl asking about nikestore Europe, didn't they sell there's already ?

Whats the point in even saying it??? Its been posted numerous times about them damn bots. Theres nothing anyone can do about it so to keep mentioning is doing nothing but bringing negativity and making others feel like this NDC release is useless when its actually not.
Truuuuu (2chainz voice)

There were quite a few sniper strike outs and bot users in the Royals thread and the WC III. 

Last edited:
whoever is using selenium is not going to be a factor wether you get your pair or not. A python/selenium set up is far too slow to bring someone who knows what their doing a disadvantage. It takes 8-10 seconds from the time the link is tweeted to add the size to cart with that set up.

??? What do you mean keep mentioning it ? I asked a question and asked it once. The point is I want to ask ! That's the point ! Is that ok with you ? SMH damn ! 

whoever is using selenium is not going to be a factor wether you get your pair or not. A python/selenium set up is far too slow to bring someone who knows what their doing a disadvantage. It takes 8-10 seconds from the time the link is tweeted to add the size to cart with that set up.
yup the trick is to write a program that opens the link AND throws the size in cart....

Did JJ get yeezy's or galaxy foams? Yeah didn't think so... :smh:

JJ's did in fact get galaxy's, so you are wrong there. And also, what exactly does it mean that if JJs get Corks and didnt get Yeezys? I know local retailers that got Yeezys but no Corks. I also know a spot that got 36 pairs of Yeezys but only 18 Corks... So now whats your story? Judging by what a store has or got in the past is not an indicator of how limited a shoe is.

So I hear the link for NDC tweets out early, and a BOT lets you order multiple pairs from multiple windows in seconds... people already have bots that are preloaded with their sz and card info and once the link is tweeted, transaction is over in 3 sec...

Preloaded card information means nothing because its all about the race to get them in the cart. Once they in the cart you are golden and can take your sweet time checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom