Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever is using selenium is not going to be a factor wether you get your pair or not. A python/selenium set up is far too slow to bring someone who knows what their doing a disadvantage. It takes 8-10 seconds from the time the link is tweeted to add the size to cart with that set up.
2 seconds

??? What do you mean keep mentioning it ? I asked a question and asked it once. The point is I want to ask ! That's the point ! Is that ok with you ? SMH damn ! 

I guess you can't read, he kept mentioning the bots which is what I was talking about.

me duele el pecho
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 tranquilo papi

JJ's did in fact get galaxy's, so you are wrong there. And also, what exactly does it mean that if JJs get Corks and didnt get Yeezys? I know local retailers that got Yeezys but no Corks. I also know a spot that got 36 pairs of Yeezys but only 18 Corks... So now whats your story? Judging by what a store has or got in the past is not an indicator of how limited a shoe is.
Preloaded card information means nothing because its all about the race to get them in the cart. Once they in the cart you are golden and can take your sweet time checking out.
this is tru. i always forget ndc holds them in your cart.

yup the trick is to write a program that opens the link AND throws the size in cart....
Thats a trick indeed, especially if the programming is contingent upon the setup of the site that the program is written for not changing soon. 

I'd be impressed to see it done effectively. 

NDC doesn't always hold shoes in your cart FYI. I know first hand on that

Really? Ive never had an issue (speaking of the last couple of months or so). In fact, the Chuckposites sat in my cart for like 10 minutes as I decided back and forth if I wanted them or not. Finally broke down and placed the order.

The tweets to JJ are priceless. :lol:

Oh well. Time to head out and grab some drinks. See y'all at 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom