Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
my local shoe palace will have the Jades on a 1st come 1st serve basis, should make up for the NikeSF RSVP debacle
happy.gif

Last edited:
Are you serious??? Just because some CW caused a hypebeast riot doesn't mean it pushed anything forward, Lebron's were doing just great before the SB 8's saying a CW pushed forward entire line is border line ******ed.
Are Lebron's becoming more popular than ever yea but if you've been following his sig from the beginning then you would know that Lebron's were hot well before 7's.

Zoom Generations-Dope!
Lebron 2s- Nice
Lebron 3s- Dope
Lebron 4s-HELLA DOPE
Lebron 7s- ULTRA
Lebron 8s- YES MA'AM!!!!!!! (I seriously think the 8s will go down as his greatest shoe)
Lebron 9s- ULTRA
Lebron 10s- Meh..

Only weak Lebrons to date are the 6s and 5s.

We not even gon' mention soldiers, cuz he's had some dope soldiers as well.

Zoom Generations-Dope!
Lebron 2s- Nice
Lebron 3s- Dope
Lebron 4s-HELLA DOPE
Lebron 7s- ULTRA
Lebron 8s- YES MA'AM!!!!!!! (I seriously think the 8s will go down as his greatest shoe)
Lebron 9s- ULTRA
Lebron 10s- Meh..
Only weak Lebrons to date are the 6s and 5s.
We not even gon' mention soldiers, cuz he's had some dope soldiers as well.
I agree with everything here except for the meh on the 10's. I think the 10's will go down as top 3 material once we see the '13 colorways.

Sweet Lord @ those denims.

And not in a good way.
sick.gif

They're even worse than the Corks.

I agree with everything here except for the meh on the 10's. I think the 10's will go down as top 3 material once we see the '13 colorways.

NAAAAAAH... 10s are NOT better than the 7s, 8s, 9s, or 4s, and I don't care if Buddha , Jesus, and Muhammad collab on a CW TOGETHER :lol:

Last edited:
wow thats ridiculous.
nike making these hypebeasts kids thirsty with these gimmicks.
went to NTSF to check the pressures out inperson and one lady pointed out to me that kids have stolen several of the lace locks off those on display! LOL
mean.gif
My lace locks were included, but my lace tips......... missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom