Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 131305LeBron James wearing Nike LeBron X "Denim"

Antoine Walker and Tony Delk Approve approve

19960330Massachusetts3.jpg

display_image.jpg

Last edited:
Those Denims are GARBAGE.

If you think those are "fire" then you're obviously liking them because they're limited.
I agree, those joints are gross but please quit with this stuff. Different preferences for different people, even the most widely agreed disgusting shoe will have at least a few people that actually like.

I think I'm gonna get the Pressures instead of the Jades for the simple fact that they're more subtle. Me a few years ago would've gotten these Jades just to make a few quick bucks.

The Cutting Jades are VERY nice in person, though - the colors and color blocking are perfect, but I see myself wearing the Pressures a lot more and will probably hoop in them. The Cutting Jades are fairly limited, so good luck to those trying to cop tomorrow. Hope those who get them will wear them instead of listing them on forums and Ebay, but that won't be the case. :\

And yeah, those Denims are pretty ugly.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna get the Pressures instead of the Jades for the simple fact that they're more subtle. Me a few years ago would've gotten these Jades just to make a few quick bucks.
The Cutting Jades are VERY nice in person, though - the colors and color blocking are perfect, but I see myself wearing the Pressures a lot more and will probably hoop in them. The Cutting Jades are fairly limited, so good luck to those trying to cop tomorrow. Hope those who get them will wear them instead of listing them on forums and Ebay, but that won't be the case. :\
And yeah, those Denims are pretty ugly.

I'll definitely be wearing mine.. never understood getting up early and standing in line for $40-60 :rolleyes

View media item 131413View media item 131414View media item 131415View media item 131416View media item 131417View media item 131418View media item 131419View media item 131420
Nike and LeBron James are once again keeping it all the way Miami with the upcoming Nike LeBron X “Dolphins”. Borrowing from the classic Miami Dolphins palette, the Nike LeBron X “Dolphins” features a Teal upper, a White Swooshed trimmed in Orange, a Black and White midsole, and an Orange Visible Air Unit and outsole. No word on a release date as of now but we hope to have that soon. For now, check out more below.

Last edited:
I like nystatenisland Fins X better then these. Don't like the color of the sole, TPU unit on these. I can't tell what the pic is on the medial side. Anybody have an idea??

You don't understand making free money off basically zero effort?

If you have a connect cool, but to invest 4+ hours waiting in line, then having to list it and respond to emails/calls/texts etc. for $40 just doesn't seem worth it to me. Luckily my boy has my size 9.5 held though, otherwise I would be lining up.

:lol: :smh: So many people wasted money making a Dolphins C/W only to have it be revealed that an official shoe was releasing.

^^Not really considering you get them already with no hassle. $40-$60 is worth it to some. Besides the orange on the iD is slightly better.

Last edited:
Dolphins, I knew it would be this year. Although I perfer the brighter orange of 'nystatenisland' joints, I like the forest green tongue and diamond midsole.

Dolphins copped! :smh: :x :smokin

still want to wait for more pics tho because i feel as if they just look really good in those pics because of the lighting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom