Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron 10 is a good shoe i don't know what yah are talking about, the design are good but i think the 8 are the best but thats just me though.

Wow...what kind of "lifestyle" did Nike have in mind when they put that **** together for a NSW colorway? :lol:

these and the corks show they can use other materials besides that shiny junk, i wanna see some nice suede or nubuck (do they still use nubuck at all?)
Exactly. The shiny material is my least favorite aspect of the shoe. A well-executed suede pair could be CRAZY.

Exactly. The shiny material is my least favorite aspect of the shoe. A well-executed suede pair could be CRAZY.
Imagine Nubuck on these 

Riot Status!!! But u never know in 2013 what nike has up their sleeve, might bless us with that material on these. (fingers crossed)

Imagine Nubuck on these 

View media item 131223
Riot Status!!! But u never know in 2013 what nike has up their sleeve, might bless us with that material on these. (fingers crossed)

What i wish we could have a basketball shoe made out of leather, nubuck or suede again. I get the performance aspect of these shoes, but maybe Nike should have a lifestyle-like version that uses non-hyperfuse materials :lol:

I would be berry happy if they release some Xs with real leather or at least make it an option on ID. NIKE if you are reading this PUT LEATHER as an OPTION on NIKEID.

Those denims have potential had they changed the midsole white and add a gum bottom. Maybe they are a sign of what to look forward to as far as other materials??????? Nike hook us up with other materials like leather suede and nubuck on NIKEID or future GENERAL RELEASES!!!!!!!!!

eastbayrep
will they be available in a size 15? (crossing fingers)
i been missing out on all the lebron x releases cuz they didnt come in my size :smh:

We will be expecting to release the LeBron X Cutting Jade's in size 15 as of 11/10/12 at 8:00 AM ET.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Wore my pressures yesterday.. They look red when the light hits them.. Very comfy shoe and responsive.. That Zoom Max is Bouncy..

2rhtp1e.jpg

PRESSURES ARE SO DOPE...ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THE INNER (FOOT) CHECK 3M OR DARK GREY.... AND THOSE DENIMS...I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND... THIS REMINDS ME OF THE 8'S ALL OVER AGAIN... GREAT SHOE FOR BALL AND CASUAL WEAR.....LIMITED OR MEDIOCRE COLORS... SMH :smh:

Those Denims are GARBAGE.

If you think those are "fire" then you're obviously liking them because they're limited.

I think those denims are hideous. WOW WTH is Nike doing? If those didn't have that leather on the tongue I think they would look pretty good even with the pink. The leather just throws it off for me. It doesn't fit with the denim or the pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom