Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long that miami colorway was in the works before nystatenisland id.

Whats even funnier is y'all think shoes can't be returned... :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol true. Nike has the best return policy for customers.

Last edited:
whats Nike ID return policy?

is it really good?

you gotta pay for return shipping?

Those Dolphins are sick, I do like that they used different hues.
It really isn't stupid to make ID Dolphins, you are certain to get them, you pay only $20 more, and you can modify them how you want.
I might wait to get release info on these before I place the order on my next Dolphins IDs

I think I'm gonna get the Pressures instead of the Jades for the simple fact that they're more subtle. Me a few years ago would've gotten these Jades just to make a few quick bucks.

The Cutting Jades are VERY nice in person, though - the colors and color blocking are perfect, but I see myself wearing the Pressures a lot more and will probably hoop in them. The Cutting Jades are fairly limited, so good luck to those trying to cop tomorrow. Hope those who get them will wear them instead of listing them on forums and Ebay, but that won't be the case. :\

And yeah, those Denims are pretty ugly.

Man, eff it. Forget what I said. Cutting Jades are wayyy too nice to pass up on. :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely not returning mine. Doesn't hurt me one bit that they are releasing. Honestly why would it??? In regards to me (can't speak for others that made an id) $40 bux is nothing so if people think I'm hurt over $40 that's hilarious. And I'm not just saying this but I prefer my translucent sole and black tongue. Glad people that want the dolphin colorway and didn't want to id it are able to get it and save $40.

Pretty sure you can take it to any Nike retail store, outlets included. I had a pair of iD cleats that came incorrect and I just returned at an outlet.

that is correct. any nike outlet or retail location will refund you on the spot with receipt and assuming they are unworn (tried on is okay) ... done it with a few ids

LMAO... somebody hit me up and said I'm just mad I'm not exclusive anymore. WOW... sorry to break the news to some people but ids are not exclusive in my book. If some of ya'll consider them "exclusive" please don't let my comment offend you I'm just saying they are not exclusive to me.

LMAO... somebody hit me up and said I'm just mad I'm not exclusive anymore. WOW... sorry to break the news to some people but ids are not exclusive in my book. If some of ya'll consider them "exclusive" please don't let my comment offend you I'm just saying they are not exclusive to me.

IMO i like your I.D's better.

that is correct. any nike outlet or retail location will refund you on the spot with receipt and assuming they are unworn (tried on is okay) ... done it with a few ids

You can also return worn ID's regardless of reason to NDC within 2 years of the purchase date according to Nike Customer Service Reps. Its hilarious when people speak on things they don't know about when trying to throw salt on other's decisions to buy what they like, HAHA! Most every person that has ordered an ID is 100% happy with how they spent their money and has a shoe that looks 1000x better than anything that has been released by Nike thus far. Y'all chase the official releases and stress about "how I'm gon cop" with these release procedures, I'll sit back in the comfort of my own home and take creative control of what I purchase instead of relying on Nike to conjure up crap. :D

LMAO! How is something gonna be exclusive that ANYBODY with $220 can make? People are HILARIOUS for real. NYStat, ya did something right judging by all this attention you're getting from your secret admirers pretending to hate. The orange translucent sole is killing that dead dull orange sole Nike used.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but aren't the colors used for the release version EXACTLY the same as the version you can create on Nike ID?

Nike LeBron X “Dolphins”
Atomic Teal/Atomic Teal-Total Orange
541100-302
March 9, 2013
$180

Both Atomic Teal and Total Orange are most likely what some people used like NYSI. The only difference is you can't have Total orange for a solid sole, the tongue/lining are a dark green, and the TPU is also a dark green (obviously the logo won't be on ID also). Other than you can almost create the EXACT same shoe.

I like the dolphin IDs better and I plan on making a pair down the road.  I'm not a fan of the black on the lower panel above the midsole and the orange pops better with IDs IMO.

Yo. please put the Herb on blast please stat!

Any money that dude is under the age of 16

wears foambs

owns a snap back

owns skinny jeans

OR

a combination of all the above

Also,

Was there a release date given for the homes?

LBJ rocking like 20,000 versions of the home cw is pissing me off lol

Am I the only one who thinks the IDs should be made available much later into the sneaker season? Cause to me, it kind of cheapens the experience. Some of the ID dolphins I've seen are just as nice, and it makes Nike look like they're A: Running out of ideas and B: predictable.

Maybe that's just me tho.

I think it only appears to have cheapened the product

due to the piss poor colorways that have been presented to us so far.

Am I the only one who thinks the IDs should be made available much later into the sneaker season? Cause to me, it kind of cheapens the experience. Some of the ID dolphins I've seen are just as nice, and it makes Nike look like they're A: Running out of ideas and B: predictable.
Maybe that's just me tho.

Waaaaaait, so y'all cry about things being limited and impossible to get but when Nike gives you the ID option to make shoes you cry that it "cheapens the experience"??? You're referring to the experience of raffles, RSVP, and camping or the experience of having a shoe others are "thirsting over" or "worth so much" on the after market?

:lol: Pure comedy up in this ditch today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom