Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
best to do a manual refresh on their like every 5 secs on their direct page...i usually start 5 mins early just in case

I do it the same way everytime.. but this morning refreshing didnt pop up new tweets after refreshing.. I had to actually click tweets to see the new ones.. and if I hit refresh it took me back to all the post last night.. twittee or chrome failed me not NDC

wish eBay could just cancel all these resells and create a policy towards it.

FIRST OFF THE SHOULD CANCEL NIKE...biggest re-seller of all,making shoes that cost 10 bucks and selling for 170...thats x17 profit...like a reseller selling black cements for 2500...:smh: :smh: :smh:..

Thought I had a fail proof strategy until today 
eyes.gif
 back to the drawing board I go

First time poster here. I don't expect you guys to believe me but, from what I heard the corks are the rarest QS to date. There were only

the Yeezys, but only 2200 pairs of Corks made. Is that true?

Well if they only made 250-300 pairs of the Crown Jewels those would be the most limited but they weren't classified as a QS. I am sure there are rarer QS as I know of some shoes they only made 100 pairs.

Still dont know how the 88 3's were an easier cop than the corks and royal 1's

On a side not my dumb *** friend copped a pair on the bay for 600... Dummy

The month of February just needs to end...or maybe ill just accept a trade to Kris Humphries entourage....smh

FIRST OFF THE SHOULD CANCEL NIKE...biggest re-seller of all,making shoes that cost 10 bucks and selling for 170...thats x17 profit...like a reseller selling black cements for 2500...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Shoes are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. If people stopped buying shoes from NIKE and protested the prices then they would have to lower them. But we all know people will keep buying from NIKE and NIKE knows that so they can put prices wherever they want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom