Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world is this possible? He must've had a gang of people with him or he is hooked up very well.

Either he/they are extremely lucky with raffles or he bought the shoes for over retail to secure that many pairs. For hot releases I know people go in and pay double knowing that they will sell for triple and make their money back.

Give it about a year, somethings gonna give.  You can't have 95% of people buying shoes to re-sell to 5% that actually want them.  Dudes think it's an easy hustle until they are buying up every general and limited release only to realize many dudes are getting maturer with every release, and if we can't cop for retail we move on.  You will always have your dealers and rich kids that may buy, but in the end this won't go one forever.:smh:

95 to resell
5 to own...
i think thats not exactly true bro...

Give it about a year, somethings gonna give.  You can't have 95% of people buying shoes to re-sell to 5% that actually want them.  Dudes think it's an easy hustle until they are buying up every general and limited release only to realize many dudes are getting maturer with every release, and if we can't cop for retail we move on.  You will always have your dealers and rich kids that may buy, but in the end this won't go one forever.:smh:

i thought this last year tho...

not true homie this started HARD on the space jame release in 09 and hasnt really let off since, it did for a second then the concords came out and started it even harder!!

not true homie this started HARD on the space jame release in 09 and hasnt really let off since, it did for a second then the concords came out and started it even harder!!
Ayo

yea concords kickstarted the serious prices weve seen over the last yr or so. the followup of the galaxy foams and last yrs gitd allstar pack made it nuts. and the prices are going nowhere. its truly a spectacle but what can u do. if u really want something you WILL find a way to get it i suppose. Good luck to those who actually want the corks to wear/collection purposes. waiting on a pr of xmas 10s myself. not feelin that cork although they do look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those who copped! Didn't expect resell prices to be this high....
mean.gif

Sometimes I wonder.. Do people get a shoe because they like them or because it's hype and they want to "break necks"? Make the next man jealous?

I mean if I don't get a shoe for retail oh well. But pay 800+ for a sneaker? I couldn't do that, but more power to you if it doesn't bother you.

SNEAKERMANE always gets his kicks no matter how difficult they are to obtain for everybody else. Good pick up mane.

payin leather prices for CORK, nike has really got us by the balls, whats the nxt pair gonna be made out of???? paper??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom